Me or Her

A/N: Credit To @JamieMarie226

You were at the Chateau talking to Sarah out on the porch while the boys were inside. Kie was on her way over.

"Just talk to him." Sarah tells me. "I wish it was that easy." you say. "But it is." Sarah says. "No it's not. I mean I don't know how I feel. I like him but I also have some sorta feelings for Rafe, but then he has like a flirty relationship going on with Kie, so I just don't wanna get in the middle of that." you say. "Y/N, you won't be getting in the middle of anything. How do you even know if he doesn't like you, he could feel the same way." Sarah says. "I don't think he does. Me and him don't flirt back and forth like he does with Kie. I'm pretty sure he only sees me as friend." you say. "You never know. If I were you I would talk to him before Kie gets here." she says. "Yeah...okay." you say nodding. "Well go." Sarah says with a smile. "Right." you say and get up off the sofa.

You walk inside and see the boys drinking beers. "Hey JJ. Can I talk to you?" you ask him. "Yeah sure." he says setting his beer on the table and walking towards you. "Can we go somewhere more private." you say looking behind JJ and seeing John B and Pope looking at y'all. JJ turns his head and sees them looking. "Yeah." he says.

You guys walk out to the backyard walking through the porch. Sarah goes inside.

"So what did you wanna talk about?" JJ ask you. "Okay...well um, I like this guy." you start speaking. JJ nods and listens. "And um he's been my friend for awhile and I've started having feelings for him and I don't know how to go about them." you admit. "Okay...so what I would do is just tell him straight up." JJ says. "Well the other part is, is that I think he likes someone else." you say. "Again just tell him the truth and how you feel about him." JJ says. "Okay well...JJ I-" you say but you get interrupted by Kie getting out of her car. "Hey guys!" Kie says. "Hey Kie." you say. "Sup." JJ says with a smirk, making you feel awkward. "What y'all talking about?" Kie ask. "Oh me and him were just-" you say but JJ cuts you off. "Y/N was about to tell me about this mystery man of hers that she likes." JJ says. "Oooooo." Kie says. You slightly smile. "Well I'm gonna go inside, let y'all chat." Kie says. "K, we'll see you inside soon." JJ says. Kie smiles and walks inside. Well that's what you and JJ think. She's actually listening to the conversation. "So Y/N? The mystery man?" JJ ask. "Oh yeah um...it's you." you say almost whispering the you part. "Me? You like me?" JJ ask. "I mean y-yeah." you admit. "Y/N-" JJ says but he gets cut off by Kie showing up. "What! So you like her now!?" Kie says with jealousy. "Kie." you say. "Save it Y/N." Kie says. "Kie you can't just barge in on our conversation like that." JJ says. "Oh I'm sorry I wouldn't wanna ruin your special moment." Kie says sarcastically.

Inside with Sarah, John B, and Pope:

"You guys hear that?" Sarah ask. "Yeah, it sounds like Kie." Pope says. They all turn around and open the window slightly to listen on y'all's conversation.

Back with Y/N, JJ, and Kie:

"Speak JJ, feels like you got a lot to say." Kie says. "Y/N, you are my best friend and so are you Kie." JJ says. "Best friend." Kie says rolling her eyes. "I...uhhh." JJ says trying to find the words. "I'm very interested actually me or her?" Kie ask.

Inside with Sarah, John B, and Pope:

"Oh shit." Pope says. "Shit just go real." John B says. Sarah rolls her eyes at the boys.

Outside with Y/N, JJ, and Kie:

You look at JJ waiting for an answer. JJ looks at both of the girls in front of him. "I'm sorry Y/N, but I would have to pick Kie." JJ says. You have tears in your eyes. "Oh, okay." you say feeling devastated. "I'm sorry Y/N. I didn't wanna hurt you-" JJ says. "I'm gonna head on out. Kie, JJ." you say and look at them pissed but hurt. "Y/N!" JJ says. "Let her go." Kie says and grabs his arm. JJ just sighs.

Sarah runs outside, with the two boys following behind her. "What the hell, JJ!" Sarah says. "Y/N! Y/N! Wait up!" Sarah says. She catches up to your car. "Dang you run fast." Sarah says catching her breath. "I gotta go, but I'll call you later." you say. "Wait, Y/N. I'm so sorry about you and JJ." Sarah says. "Oh don't worry about it." you say. She brings you into a hug. "Kies being a bitch." Sarah says. "Yeah, she is." you say. "Are you gonna come back tomorrow? We are supposed to be going on the boat." Sarah ask. "I was but now, I'm not so sure." you say. "Don't let JJ ruin your fun." Sarah says. "I'm not, it's just I don't know if I can be in the same environment as him and Kie for awhile. I just need time." you say. "Yeah. I get it." Sarah says. You get in your car and close the door. "Bye Y/N. Call me." she says. "I will." you say and pull out of the grass.

You drive home crying.

You arrive and step out of your car. As you walk to your front door, Rafe comes out of it. "Rafe?" you ask shocked. "What are you doing here?" you ask him. "Oh your dad needed me to help him with moving furniture." Rafe says. "Oh." you say. "Wait Y/N. Have you been crying?" Rafe ask you. "What? Oh, no." you say. "Tell me. What happened?" Rafe ask. "It's JJ." you say. "Oh what happened with JJ?" he ask. "Well for starters, I told him how I felt and then Kie showed up and had to ruin it all. She made JJ pick between me and her and he picked her." you say. "That asshole." Rafe says. "Yeah." you say. "Well I don't know if this will make you feel better but I would always choose you." Rafe admits. "Wait. Really." you say sniffling. "I mean yeah. Y/N I would pick you out of everyone woman on the planet. You're the most sweetest and prettiest person I've ever met-" Rafe says but you cut him off by crashing your lips on his. "Shit. I-I'm sorry." you say. "No, no, no. You're good. I've actually been waiting for you to do that." Rafe says. You laugh. "It took you long enough." Rafe says laughing a little. "Shut up." you say with a smile. You and Rafe kiss again, better than the first one.

Skip To A Year Later:

You and Rafe are in a happy relationship and JJ and Kie dated for about 6 months and then broke up. Now JJ is kicking himself everyday that you and Rafe are together. You don't even really hang out with the Pouges anymore like y'all used to. You still hangout with Sarah and occasionally John B. Whenever you see Pope, you and him talk for awhile. You and Kie don't like each other but she's miserable now that JJ broke up with her, I guess that's karma for being a bitch.