County Fair

It was the annual fair in kildare county. This is one of the only times that the kooks and pouges got along. Everyone was there for one reason only. Everyone was just happy and fun to be around. No one was looking to cause a fight. This year would especially be fun because this was the first fair that you and JJ would be going to as a couple. You guys have been dating for 8 months and they were the best 8 months of your life.

The fair opened at 12pm and stayed opened till 12am.

You got ready for the fair around 3pm and this is what you wore:

You head over to the chateau to meet up with everyone since you guys were gonna ride all together

You walk in and see Sarah and you give her a hug. "Omg I love your top it's so cute!" She tells you. "Haha thank you." you tell her. You then see everyone else and give them a hug.

You turn around from having a conversation with the gang to see JJ come out of his room. You run over to him and give him a hug. You practically jump in his arms. "Hey beautiful." he tells you. "Hey handsome." you say. He gives you a quick kiss on the lips and then sets you back down on your feet. "Are we already to go?" John B ask. "Yup!" everyone says.

You guys all hop in the Twinkie with John B driving and JJ in the passenger seat, and you, pope, sarah, and kie in the back.

You guys arrive and John B parks the van. JJ gets out and opens the slide in door. Everyone hops out and JJ offers his hand for you to grab while getting out. "Such a gentleman." you tell him. "Always." he tells you.

You guys walk up to the ticket booth and everyone buys there tickets/wristbands separately. (John B/Sarah, Kie/Pope, Y/n/JJ) After you guys have your tickets everyone decides on what to ride first. "How bout...the ferris wheel?" Kie suggested. "We should save that for the sunset." you tell her. "Yeah true." She agrees. "How about those swings over there." Pope points out. "That looks fun." Sarah says.

You guys get in line to ride. The swings are set up in a row circling the ride. Pope is in front of everyone and then Kie, John B, Sarah, You, then JJ. With a couple more people behind y'all. The swings start going up and then start going in a normal speed around. Then it speeds up and you guys go swinging almost to the side. Everyone shouts and laughs. The ride eventually ends and you guys decide to get a drink.

"What would you like?" JJ ask you. "Umm...I'll get a lemonade." you tell him. JJ walks up front. "What would you like sir?" the woman working up front. "I'll take two lemonades please." JJ tells her. "Okay, that'll be $6." the lady tells him. JJ hands her the cash and grabs the two lemonades. He hands you one and you take a sip. "Ohhh that's really good." you say. JJ laughs.

You and the gang have rode on some more rides and played some games. Now it was sunset and you guys all got in line to do the ferris wheel.

John B and Sarah had already hopped on in and then you and JJ went in. Kie and Pope wanted to go ride on some other ride since there wasn't a long line, so they didn't go on the ferris wheel yet.

The ride starts and you and JJ are just taking in the nice chill breeze from it being so hot earlier and enjoy the sunset together. You and JJ take some cute couple selfies and then he pulls you closer next to him and wraps his arm around you. You lay your head on his shoulder and then he kisses the top of your head. "Y/n I love you." JJ says. You look up at him and tell him you love him too. He kisses you and you kiss him back and now y'all are making out on the ferris wheel. You guys break up the kissing when you feel the ride come to a stop.

JJ hops out first and then helps you out. John B and Sarah get out as well and follow up behind y'all. You wrap your hand around his arm and lay your head on his arm while you guys are walking to do another ride.

On your way over you run into Rafe and Topper.

"Ugh." you say rolling your eyes seeing Rafe looking over at you. "Don't worry about him Y/n." John B tells you. "And look whose with him, of course." Sarah says shaking her head seeing Topper. "Okay girls let's just get in line and ignore them." John B says. "Well if Rafe even looks at Y/n again so help me I will beat his ass right here, right now." JJ says. "No JJ you won't do anything. We can't have you going to jail, you just got off probation." you tell him. JJ shakes his head. "JJ promise me you won't do anything." you say. "No promises." JJ says.

You guys are waiting in line behind Rafe and Topper and Rafe turns around to speak to you. "Hey Y/n. I haven't seen you in awhile. How's it going?" Rafe ask you. "Everythings going fine Rafe." you tell him in a bratty attitude. "Oh h-hey Sarah." Topper says. "Back off Topper." Sarah tells him. "Oh I'm sorry Sarah." he says getting closer to him. John B steps in front of her and is now eye to eye with Topper. "Hey she said back off!" John B says now pissed. A couple people around hear John B shout and look over at y'all. "Hey John B. He's not worth it." Sarah tells him. John B gives Topper a death stare and then steps back a little. "Y/n I see your a pouge now." Rafe says. "Yeah I am." you tell him. "And it looks like your dating one too." Rafe says referring to JJ. "Yeah I am." you say still with no expression on your face and just waiting for the line to move. "I always knew you were gonna be a pouge. Your just a bitch as everyone else of these pouges are. And hell you managed enough to even get one." Rafe says. JJ gets close to Rafe. "You watch your mouth man." JJ says through his teeth with his hands bald up in fists. "Or what? You gonna hit me. Aw JJ it looks like your taking after your father." Rafe says. "Rafe what the hell he's nothing like his dad!" you tell him. "So your telling me he's not a troubled man with stealing, lying, and anger issues. Look Y/n I always knew you were dumb but I do have to admit it you are pretty hot for a pouge." Rafe says. This sets JJ OFF! JJ balls up his hands again into a fist and takes a good hit at Rafe. JJ removes his fist from Rafe's face and now he has a bloody nose. Rafe throws a punch at JJ but not as hard as he hit him. They now are just fighting in the middle of the line. "JJ! STOP!" you yell at him. "RAFE!" Topper says not looking for a fight. "JJ! JUST LET IT GO!" John B shouts. JJ stops and looks at you. You see a bruise all ready forming on his eye. "Screw the ride let's go!" Sarah says. "One sec." JJ says punching Rafe one last time basically knocking him down. "JJ!" you say. "I had too." he says. You roll your eyes and now you, JJ, John B, and Sarah are running back to the twinkie. "What about Pope and Kie?" you say. "I'll text them telling them that we are in the Twinkie." Sarah says. "Okay." you say. "JJ you didn't have to do that for me." you tell him grabbing his hand and putting it in your lap. "Yes I did Y/n he shouldn't talk to you like that with disrespect." JJ says. You give him a quick kiss. "I know JJ but now you have a black eye because of me." you tell him. "I'll talk a black eye for you any day." JJ tells you. You smile at him.

Pope and Kie open the van door and hop in. "Wth happened?" Kie ask. "Omg JJ your eye!" Pope says. "Me and Rafe got into it." JJ tells them. "You really can't go a week without kicking someone's ass." Kie says. "Hey I did it for my girl." JJ says looking over at you. "He was being disrespectful to her and I wasn't just gonna let him stand there thinking that it's okay." JJ finishes his sentence. "He has a point." Pope says. "Thank you." JJ says. "Okay well we should leave before someone calls the cops." John B says.

You guys pull out of the grass where y'all parked and drive back to the chateau. It's now 10pm and you guys are home. "I'm gonna go to bed." Kie says. "Me too." Pope says. "Okay goodnight guys." we all say. You and the rest of the gang stay up a little bit talking. It's now 11pm and JJ notices you yawning. "Hey guys I think me and Y/n are gonna go head to bed." he says grabbing your hand. "Okay yeah us too. Goodnight." John B says. "Goodnight." you say walking with JJ to bed hand in hand.

You and JJ get the the room and you go to the bathroom to take off your makeup. While taking off your makeup JJ comes up behind you and wraps his arms around your waist and places a couple kisses on your neck and shoulder. You get done taking off your makeup and then around to face him and peck his lips. "I gotta change." you tell him. "Okay." he responds. You grab some black lululemon shorts that you had and one of JJ's t-shirt's. JJ changes into some grey sweat pants and no shirt. You guys climb in bed and lay down face to face. "Thank you for defending me back there." you tell JJ. "Of course Y/n I did what I had too do. I want let anyone ever speak to you that way and think it's okay." JJ tells you. "I love you." you tell him. "I love you too." he says. You peck his lips and lay your head on his chest and cuddle until you both fall asleep.