The Summer I'll Never Forget Chapter 2

Friends, Family, And Future

"Order pickup for...Y/N Y/L/N!" one of the workers call out.

"I'm guessing that's for you?" JJ says.

"Very smart man aren't you?" I say in a flirty tone.

I go and grab the two brown paper bags full of food and tell JJ bye.

"Hey before you go can I get your phone number?" JJ ask you.

"Yeah, of course." I say.

JJ gets ready to hand me his phone until he realizes my hands are full.

"I can just say it to you." I say.

"Alright." he says as he opens the phone app.

I say my number to him.

"Thanks. I'll call you tonight." JJ says to me.

"Okay. Bye, see ya later." I say to him.

"Bye, Y/N." JJ says.

I arrive back home and me and my family are eating.

You finish your dinner. "Hey I'm gonna go shower." you tell your family.

I make my way up stairs to my bedroom that is connected to my bathroom.

I shower and then change into a pair of black silk pj shorts and tank top.

I do my skincare and hair care in the bathroom and go to lay in my bed to watch some TV.

I'm watching TV when all of a sudden I hear my phone ding.

I check my phone and see a text from a number.

I open it. Hey it's JJ, thanks again for your number. I read. You text him back. Hey JJ and yeah of course. I send him. He reply's back to me. I was wondering if you wanted to go surfing with me and my friends tomorrow? JJ ask me. Yeah that sounds fun but I don't know how to surf. I send him. That's fine. You can check me out as I surf. JJ sends sounding flirtatious. Okay. I'll be there. I send. Awesome. Be ready by 12. Me and my friends will come and pick you up. JJ says. Okay. See ya tomorrow. Goodnight JJ. I send. Goodnight Y/N. JJ sends.

I go downstairs and tell my mom and dad about my plans for tomorrow. I tell them how I've made friends with this guy and that I'm going to the beach him and his friends, and that they are gonna pick me up.

"Y/N, what do you even know about this boy?" my protective dad says.

"I know enough. His name is JJ. He's sweet and funny. He has blond hair and blue eyes." I say.

"Alright. You can go. Just be safe and call us if you need anything." my mom says.

"I will." I say.

I tell them goodnight and head back upstairs.

I brush my teeth and then turn my TV off.

I drift off to sleep thinking about the amazing day I had.