Blessings in disguise

I woke up the next morning and Callie's arm was wrapped around me. Shay was asleep . I got up and pulled Callie so Shay wouldn't be in a corner.

I always woke up 1st cuz I had to made lunches.

I got up and headed over to my bathroom.

Shay then woke up too.

" hey sorry did I wake u up?"I asked

" no, I wake up at 5. But lemme just say you look sexy in the morning" Shay said

I pulled her up by her arms and put her over my shoulders. She got ready with me in my bathroom.

We just talked about life and she did her showers,makeup and hair and changed and I changed and took a shower.

We both went downstairs together.

I started to boil some pasta because I was making carbonara. Shay made some chocolate ship pancakes.
I finished making the lunches and put them in containers for them to take and I made some for Indiana and Tom too.

" is Callie okay?" Shay asked

" yeah, I think she's just sensitive when our parents are brought up." I said

She don't say anything.

She sat on the counter. Pulled me in and kissed me.

"What if the kids come down"I said kissing her

" Boo hoo" she said as she wrapped her arms around my neck .

She was just about to take my shirt off when she stopped and looked

There everyone was staring at us.

"What?" I said

Callie pov
I had just finished getting ready for school. I was so excited for my audition.

Me ,Tom ,bray, Tate, indi, Bianca and max all met at the top of the stairs.

We looked at eachother and saw Cole and Shay makeing out on the counter.

She was about to take his shirt off when.

" ahem" Tate and max coughed.

Cole didn't hear it but Shay did and she stopped and then he got confused and then he turned and saw all of us staring at him.

He scratched his head and fixed his shirt

" uhhh so.... Breakfast?" He said awkwardly

" It's chocolate chip pancakes!!" Shay said fixing her shirt

We all rushed over cuz we know Shay makes the best pancakes .

" your audition is at lunch right? Shay asked me.

"Yep" I said

" good luck my love" she said

"Imma come watch you " Brayden said

" No" I said

" yes, me too" Tom said

" if u get the part, you'll be performing in front of everyone." Indiana said scoffing down a pancake

"What? I'm eating for 2" she said pointing to her tummy.

We laughed and cole wanted to drop us but Indiana insisted on taking her car. Max would be driving though.

We got in and we left.

We arrived at school and we got out and max gave Indiana her car keys.

No one knew she was pregnant so it was kept secret until the birth, incase she Miss carried or anything.
Also so she wouldn't get kicked out.

I was so excited for lunch. The four of us walked and max and Bianca went another way.

We were talking about the audition which I was nervous for. And then we went to class.

Time flew and before I knew it it was lunchtime.
I didn't eat cuz I thought I may puke.

I saw Indiana and we walked into the auditorium and ms. TeAgan called my name

" Callie" she said

I walked on stage. I was blinded by the lights .

" what will you be singing" she asked

" part of your world " I said . I gulped and saw Indiana and Tom and Brayden in the audience. I looked to his left and max and Bianca were also there.
This is makeing me nervous.

The tune started playing on the piano . And I started singing.

AN
Sorry for such a short chapter I didn't really know what to do 😘😘