HOLY

"Holy Jesus" max shouted running his hands through his hair.
Cole set her on the couch and shook her violently.
"Please wake up, it's been too long" Cole said with tears.
"Hol up she may be hot soooo uh..... we gotta take off her pants and shirt . She needs to wear something light like a tank top and pj shorts" max said.
I ran upstairs and grabbed whatever tank top I could find and shorts . It was black top and shorts.
I ran back downstairs and threw the clothes to

We have all seen each other in our underwear. And we've all seen Callie cuz of having to bathe her after the HOPMUS incident and Going to the hospital.
We unbuttoned and took her pants off and put the black shorts on. And I looked at the tattoo on her hip and chuckled.
"Y r u laughing?" Max asked
" the tattoo , remember when we got pissed at her. That was funny" I said
" ha. Yea" Cole said
I took a closer look at her thigh and saw red marks on her thigh. Fresh marks.
" her thighs" I said as everyone stared .
" omfg, these r new, " Cole said as he touched one
We took her top off and put the tank top on .
" wat abt her bra?" I said
" sit her up , I'll unhook her bra" Cole said
He unhooked it and pulled the strap off of her hands. Something fell out of her bra.
"Wtf!" Tate said
" it's a vape. It has nicotine" max said as he took a hit.
"She didn't stop, you gave her a no nic one. She must have hid some on her." Tate said
"Okay, leave her be and if she doesn't wake up we take her to hospital " Cole said
I sat on the couch next to her and stroked her hair. Soon enough it was lunch and Cole ordered pizza. We all ate besides Cals.
I went on the couch again and layed her head on my chest and I scrolled on my phone until I eventually fell asleep.

Kinda like that^^

Anyways I woke up 40 minutes later . I opened my eyes and saw Cole , max and Tate sitting on the floor around us. They were talking quietly and me and Cole made eye contact.
" good morning " he whispered
It was like 1.20pm
I looked down and saw Callie laying on my chest .
I hugged her tightly and slowly sat up.
" she still hasn't woken up has she..."I said
Everyone shook their heads.
" Cals ... Callie?" I said
Nothing
Max pulled out an ice cold cloth which was in water and placed it in her head. He got another paper towel , wet, and rubbed her stomach.
" her internal body temp may be to high so I'm trying to lower it my shocking her with cold water. I hope it works " max said
5 minutes passed and all of a sudden we saw that Callie started to breath really fast. Like really fast. I started to shake her and I thought she was having another seizure. But all of a sudden her eyes shot open. She gasped for air.
Callie's pov.
I felt ice cold on my head and stomach. It tickled. I felt the world become the world again and not like some dream. My eyes were still closed. For a second I felt like I couldn't breath. My breaths became faster and heavier and I felt like all the oxygen was removed from my body.
I opened my eyes and jumped up gasping for air. I couldn't stop coughing.
I looked around and Brayden was next to me and Max and Cole were on the floor.
"What happened?" I asked
"You passed out at school and had like a seizure " Brayden said.
"Yea r u ok?! U had us worried , you were out for a long time"Cole said holding my hand
"Yea but I dont remember anything " I said
"I'm seriously worried Cals , that was scary as fuck, you were like shaking 🫨 and you gasped for air ." Tate said handing me water.

10 minutes later I was still laying on Brayden.
There was a knock on the door.
" Jake!?" I said
"Heyyyyy, I heard what happened and I wanted to make sure u were okay?" He said as Brayden got off of the sofa
" tbh Idek what happened my self" I said
We hung out on the sofa until he had to leave .
"Bye baby ". I said as I kissed his cheek
He left .
I love Jake. He makes me feel so safe.