Mi Casa es su Casa

Max  carried me to the car which was waiting outside the lobby.  He opened the door and Brayden grabbed my hands . Tate took my legs to I technically took up the whole backseat.
I dozed off from the tiredness and stress.
Whilst sleeping I could still hear.
" She's not going to school. That's final.she is NEVER be left alone when going out, home and School,when she goes back." I heard Cole say.
" we still don't even know what happened, and we have to give her 'the talk'" Max said.
" oh shit the TALK" Brayden shouted, " how do u explain sex to a girl who was just r*ped ?" He continued.
" it's ok guys , let her calm down , she's gonna have to end up telling it to us." Tate said.
10 mins later
I felt my body be lifted, all I could feel was light straight in my eye.
"BZZ" the door lock went as it unlocked.
"Cole where is the list the doctor told us to do? And cream"Max said
" it's in her bag" Cole replied
I was set down on the sofa
My feet on Max , my head on Brayden. Cole and Tate went to go get lunch. They both got up, synchronized, and went over by the kitchen island. And they talked quietly, but still looked at me.
I fluttered my eyes and sat up.
" She's awake !" Brayden shouted
The two ran up to me and sat on either side of me. The started giving me hugs and kissed my cheek and forehead.
Tears started flooding my eyes. As I put my head on Brayden and he wrapped his arms around my waist hugging me.
"I feel so bad for her. Everything must hurt. Even to move. I can't imagine what she's going through" Max whispered
Cole and Tate Bust through the door. They had seen me crying and quickly dropped the food in the kitchen and kneeled infront of me.
" Callie Baby? You have to tell us what happened, we are your brothers. And we love you sooooo much." Tate and Cole said
They all ate. I didn't want food because my tummy felt really weird.
Cole hand fed me some rice and beans.
" baby you have to open your mouth" Cole said
" my stomach.................. feels weird" I said , "baby you haven't eaten that's why , and also your bruises are painful and they are on your stomach" Cole said " now open"
" oPen your mouth CALLIE!" He shouted
I cried, Brayden and Max both held my arms and  Cole sat on top of my legs while Tate pried open my mouth, because I was so weak , it was very easy. I screamed and screamed and cried. Until they all got off of me, I felt water come up my throat, I quickly pointed to my mouth.
" guys ... GUYS !" Brayden shouted , he dropped his food in the table and lifted  my arms up and DRAGGED me to the bathroom. The others followed. My hands covered the top of the toilet seat, I was hunched over. I just then realized that I was still in my hospital garment and had pj pants on. I threw up. Tate moved my hair and Cole rubbed my neck. Brayden rubbed and patted my back . I felt so hot, like I was on fire. I pointed to the back of the garment, for them to open it. They didn't understand, and I kept and puking and pointing,
" OH , undo the back of the gown" Max said.
Brayden took it off and he hadn't seen my entire back before, it was COVERED in bruises.
" go get the cream, might as well put it now" Brayden said.
I stopped puking . Cole got me water and put me on the floor. I had no energy, I felt like I couldn't even breathe. Cole layed me on my stomach on the cold floor and took my arms out of the . Right as he put me on the floor my head dropped. I had the strength to hold my head up but I couldn't do it anymore. My eyes rolled to the back of my head. As I fell onto the hard cold floor.
" Callie? Baby? Cals?" They kept calling , trying to wake me up. They moved me, tickled me ,nothing.
" just put the cream on, before she wakes up and cries again" Cole said.
They applied the cream in my back . They flipped me over and tried to remove the front of the garment.
" Mmmmmmmm" I mumbled
" hold on SHES waking up, we should have done her front then back, now she isn't gonna let us!" Brayden and Cole stated
" cover her eyes and hold her down" Cole said
Brayden had my leg and max had the other, Tate had my arms .
I whimpered in fear as I was held down.
" I'm sorry baby,"cole said and he rubbed the cream all over me. I felt his hand go lower and stop right above my waistline .
I screamed and whimpered in agony.
I was picked up by Max who carried me up to Coles room.
" can I get shorts and a shirt?" I whispered
"Ofc bb" max said
He let me change into some new clothes and when I opened coles door w my foot they all stood outside
"Honey , we gotta talk ." Tate said
"Look you have to tell us, what happened" Tate said as he gently opened his door .
" tell us everything " they said. I sat on the bed leaning up on the wall . And slowly explained the story without crying . Until I got to the part where he tied me to his bed. And did it.
I squeezed Brayden and coles hand and started to wipe my tears with my shoulder.
" he carried me up and tied me to his bed ..... and then" ( my voice started to water and rain fall started my tears flood in.)
"Then what baby" Cole said
" he started kissing me and put his hands around my neck, then he sat on top of my legs and .. p.p-pulled my shorts down." And I cried holding their hands , I felt like I was reliving the  moment it all happened.
" aw my beautiful baby, your ok now " Cole Said comforting me.
All the boys started to comfort me.
" baby did he have any protection on ?" Max asked , holding my hand .
" idk I wasn't looking but I don't think so" I said
" oh shit" they all said.
" Callie you do know what happens with unprotected sex. Right?" Brayden asked "mhm" I replied.