Mornings(chapter 1)

It was 6:30am on a Monday morning. I was awoken up to the sound of screaming.
"GET THE F*CK UP CALLIE", Max shouted
"ILL WAKE UP WHENEVER I FCKING WANT TO", I shouted back. I was pissed. I already didn't get enough sleep and I wake up to this bs? Absolutely the fck not.
I turn my head around to see the shadow of my brothers.
"What do u -" I was dragged beneath my feet. I was dragged to the cold wooden floor. Max got my feet, Brayden had my arm and Tate holding my other arm whilst Cole sat on top of me.
"What did u say?" Cole asked . I was scared. Terrified.
"Nothing" I said hesitantly .
"That's what I thought, Now get the fuck up and get ready ". I quickly got ready. Brushed my teeth, ate breakfast etc.
————————————————————————————
Backstory:
My parents died 4 years ago. It was a shock to us all. They were caught in the middle of a shootout. I still grieve and wish they were hear to protect me from the monsters, but the boys were boys and got over it slowly. It was hard on me because I was really close with my mom. We all grieved it differently but it took me longer.
After Cole found out , he had to move back home . He took legal guardianship of all of us. I wasn't that close w him but it was ok. At first.
The only thing that got me TRULY through my parents death was. TW:vaping. Yh i know , I know. It's not good for you . But it helped me a lot . It helped me calm myself and whenever I felt anxious I knew I could rely on a hit.
—————————————————————————————-
I ran into the car as fast as possible hitting Cole and falling straight onto my face . I saw a herd of elephants running towards me. A.k.a. my brothers.
I quickly jumped up into the car . Realizing somthing slipped from my bra.
"Oh shit" I muttered to myself, oh no. What if my brothers find out. Imma be in deep shit.
We drove in our silver Honda . I was squished.
THANKFULLY i was wearing a hoodie and sweatpants so I could quickly grab my stuff.
30 minutes later ....
We arrived at school , Cole dropped us and left as you have to go to work, he worked in Finance at a bank.
I saw my friends waiting for me by the tree as they always did.
Brayden and I were in the same class because he is stupid and he also miss the cutout date for nxt yr so he was stuck in my yr. Tate and Max also went to the school and they were junior and senior. Tate was a senior, and Max was a junior.
Me and Brayden were sophomores.
It was 8.05 and the bell rang for class. I first had homeroom with miss H. I liked her, she was nice and also cuz she knew my brothers and expected me to be better.
Everyone in the school knew us. "The Lord's"
Tate Lord - king of the school, most popular, Handsome and got all of the girls. EW.
Max Lord - Also king of the school, Captain if the football team , went to a lot of parties. Blah blah , you get the point.
Brayden Lord- he was popular, always had a gf and most notorious for being a clown.

My brothers and I were COMPLETELY opposites. I was Barely noticed at school. All the girls wish they could be me to be w my annoying, slummy bros all the time . Disgusting. Me and Indiana (also known as India) sat down together at the back of the class, while Brayden became clown, and went to his friends.
" how was your weekend?" she questioned.
" it could've been better, I wish I went out to the party" I said
" ohhh you mean Jacks?" She asked
"Yes, I heard it was like really fun"I stated.
The bell rang and everyone rushed out of the classroom like a tsunami.
The day went by really quick, by the time I got home it was 3:00.
Cole had picked us all up and drove us home. I sat on Tates lap , cuz the car is REALLY small and my brothers are huge. I started to sing to the music playing in my AirPods. All of a sudden I felt someone grab my hips,
"TATE!, LET ME GO!"i shouted ,
" nahhh im ok actually ", as he swung me left and right, left and right again.

We got home and I dropped my bag by the door and ran upstairs, Tate on the other hand had something else in mind. He swooped me up from my legs and carried me , my legs on his stomach and my face on his back, all the way up to my room and sat me down .
"OW" I said
" Sucks to suck my love " he said .
He went out of my room within 2 minutes . I quickly locked my door and changed out of my clothes and sat on my bed. I took a couple hits and all of a sudden I heard a pounding on my door.
" EXCUSE ME IM CHANGING " - I exclaimed
" OK WELL HURRY TF UP AND OPEN YOUR DOOR" tate and max said . I could still hear them right outside my door.

" shit" I mumbled under my breath. THE SMOKE . OH SHIT . I quickly try and whoosh it away and I'm unsuccessful. By this time I had hidden my vape away but tate and max broke the lock.
" WHAT" I shouted
" why is it foggy in here? And it smells fruity?" Max questioned
" firstly , I sprayed my perfume , secondly it's probably the particles from my perfume." I quickly stated . I lied. And when I lie , my brothers can IMMEDIATELY tell.
This time they said, we better not catch you doing anything you shouldn't be doing otherwise you know the consequences. I nodded and proceeded to make my way downstairs to get food.
"Oh no" I said , all four of my brother standing there by the kitchen island, staring at me menacingly.
"Oh no indeed, Callie , what were you doing locking ur door?" Cole questioned
" I always lock my door when I change?" I said
"Callie, you never lock your door when you're changing. So cut the bull crap and tell us what were you doing?"
I stated my case, and I did tell them that I was changing and I did actually change.
" Callie , it's not like we haven't seen you naked before" Cole said.
EW EW EW . I made a disgusted face.
" When we were children, and when we used to take baths together. Don't think of it anyway else babe." Cole said. I looked around to see Braden Tate Max, all chuckling. I was so embarrassed.
My brothers were agresssive. VERY agressive. I knew what I had to do. "Run" was all that I was thinking to myself . And so I did. I ran . As fast as my small legs could carry me. Now let me tell you, I am a fast runner but my brothers are even faster . I ran into the backyard and hopped over the fence into the driveway and ran. I looked behind be for a split second . There was no one there. "Huh-?" I thought to myself. At that second I felt someone grab me.
I was out like a light.

A/N
HEYY GUYS, I hope ur enjoying this chapter, more to come!!
Xoxo
Amara❤️