Oh no indeed

Cole POV:
We chased after Callie and chased her to the driveway but we didn't see her. It was typical of her to run , but she should've been back. We all sat and waited anxiously for her to come home.
"Where is she?" Brayden questioned
" idk she would've been back by now." I said anxiously
3 hours pass by . Nothing.
"I'm getting nervous" Tate and max agreed, " check the security tapes" they said.
"YES!" I exclaimed.
I was really worried, although I didn't show my affection towards Callie , I did love her and care for her.
We slowly come across the moment she jumped the fence and went into the driveway.
"FUCK" I shouted, " THE CAMERA DOESNT SHOW WHAT HAPPENS"
Brayden came up with the idea of checking the side cameras .
"Oh my god" I said petrified, shaking as I saw my sister being knocked unconscious and being carried by a random man in black.
"What!?" They all said .
"HOL UP, IS THAT MR. HOPMUS!?" Tate shouted, " HE LIVES IN THIS NEIGHBORHOOD, Brayden and max , stay here incase we need backup" Tate lead .
I grabbed a kitchen knife and Tate grabbed a base ball bat. We headed towards his house.
Tate knocked once. No answer. Again . No answer.
Suddenly the door unlocked.
" where the fuck is my sister?" Tate angrily said.
"NOW" he continued.
"Excuse me? I don't have your sister, who is she ?" He questioned
I looked around and saw the ribbon to her shorts on the floor .
I whispered to Tate " she's here, I saw her ribbon on the floor".
Tate started beating this man up and he tried to fight back. The knife was nothing compared to the bat.
I searched the house, top to bottom. I was about to go back downstairs but I saw a room I didn't see before. I opened it and I was astonished.

Tate beat Mr. HOPMUS up so bad he couldn't move.
"TATE , TATE I FOUND HER ," I exclaimed.
" WHAT , GET HER DOWN.!" He shouted
" your gonna wanna see this. " I said , trembling in fear.
Tate gasped.
The sight of my sister, my little baby girl, lying unconscious on the bed of a random person.  Her arms and legs . Tied up and stretched out. Blood, all over the bed . Her shorts were pulled down and her tank top was up .

I picked her up and put her clothes back in properly. Tate called the police on Mr.HOPMUS . He then called max and Brayden to tell them to open the door.
We reached the front of the door when Brayden opened it. His jaw dropped in shock.
Callie was covered in blood.
"TOWELS NOW" I exclaimed
We all tried to wake Callie up. She wouldn't move. 
We called the ambulance and police again.
The police informed us that we should give her a shower and take her to the er.
So that's what we did.
We heard Callie make some noise, all of us stood above her trying to wake her up. Nothing
A few minutes later
" Cole" I heard in a whisper
" Cals?" I said
"Yes- what happened?" She said
I told the guys that she was awake. We all crowded around her as her eyes started to flutter, as if she woke up from a nightmare .

" Baby, I'm so sorry" Tate and I said . She had a towel over her legs covering the blood.
" I'm gonna give you a shower" Max ,Tate , Cole and I said.
Brayden went to go lay out clothes for the hospital.
" but first, Callie?"i said
" ya" she responded
" i need you to lift your top, I'm sorry but you have to.."
I heard her cry and scream in fear, because she looked down at her legs , covered up in blood.
" no" she whimpered.
" I don't wanna have to do it for you. I'm sorry baby" I said in a soft tone. I carried her into her room with the others following.
"Please no" as she cried. I felt so bad. It was all my fault. This wouldn't have happened if it wasn't for me.
Back to Callie's pov
"NO , PLEASE STOP" as I shouted in a soft voice. Brayden and max sat behind me on my bed whilst I sat on the floor , leaning against my bed.
Cole and Tate sat across from me.
"What if they leave?" Cole said. The others left and stood outside the closed door.
"I'm sorry baby but I have to do this" Cole sighed
"I'm not gonna hurt you" he continued
I held my hand onto my stomach.
"BOYS, SHES MOT MOVING HER HANDS" Cole Said.
"I'm sorry baby , but u didn't let me"Cole said.
The others came rushing in.
Brayden grabbed one hand and held it over my head. Max grabbed my legs. Tate grabbed the other.
" stop please don't, please!" I could barely speak
I squeezed Brayden and Tates hands.
" wait pull her down so she's on the floor," Cole said . Tate and Brayden kissed my hands and forehead whilst max massaged my feet.
Cole sat on top of my stomach and I screamed "AhhhHH!" I screamed," MY STOMACH COLE GET OFF," as I could barely breath.
"Sorry baby , hold on , think of good things like rainbows and unicorns"
I cried even more.
He lifted up my top.
I heard him gasp. I had no bra on. Oh shit. I felt the pressure of something pointy poke my ribs.
That's not what he gasped about. "What?" They all said.
I squeezed their hands more. 
" oh my god, holy fuck her ribs , neck , chest and stomach are all bruised. And her face." Cole said . Holy shit I thought to myself. What happened? What did I get myself into?