Bubble bath

Cole continued to move his finger up and down my chest. No one cared that they saw my boobs, it was they galaxy of blues and purples all over my chest and stomach. They all asked if I was ok. I didn't respond.
" your going to the hospital " Brayden said.
" No" I replied
I was so weak. I couldn't move anything. They all gave me a hug. I was still shirtless. But I didn't care. Brayden layed me an outfit . Tate, Cole and Max rushed me to the bathroom.
Brayden threw a bikini to quickly change into. But I couldn't. I couldn't move.
"What happened?" Max said   Along with the others.
I looked them dead in the eye. I felt nauseous and dizzy .
But the words wouldn't come out. I couldn't speak. My index finger slowly pointed to my throat and they all thought I woould puke . They quickly got a bucket. But I didn't need it.
Cole started to wash my back with soap as I hunched over, crying. They all patted me on the back. I felt dizzy once again. Heightless. I got so scared I fainted. In the bath. My head was knocked against the side of the tub. Tate put his hand on my ear as max and Cole poured water on my face to wake me up.
Brayden POV:
I saw my sister sitting in the tub with her hair in a messy bun . She sat there lifeless. I wanted to help her so bad, but I couldn't. She passed out , violently hitting her head in the tub.  My little sister, not so little anymore.
Callie pov:
I felt someone grab my legs and clean the blood stains . I suddenly felt a cold sensation pass through me.
" I think she's passing out too often. SHES traumatized and had ptsd" max said
I felt a cold hand pass up my leg to my upper thigh. It reminded me of that moment . I quickly screamed in terror . And I frightened the boys.
" STOP , GET OFF ME" I shouted whilst crying. Everyone froze . Cole and Tate grabbed my hands as I sobbed. Max Cleaned my legs " baby someone has to do it" Max said as I kicked my legs.
" Cals?" Max said, " I have to clean the inside of your legs, Cole ur gonna have to hold her or I hold her and u scrub" the discussed
"Sweetheart, I'm gonna wash your thighs. Do not kick or scream ok?" Cole said . " you can cry, what you went through was very traumatic" Tate said.
Tate sat above me , holding me up by my arm.
I started sobbing, crying. Tate stopped everything for a second. He got into the bath and held me tightly.
I cried into his arms.
"Oh shit" Cole said, " we forgot abt her shorts" he continued.
"Callie?, you still have your shorts on. Brayden, imma need your help, you haven't done much. Brayden is gonna get you  underwear. And baby I'm so sorry but imma have to take ur shorts off ." Max said
I got so cold, I was shivering. I screamed as max pulled my shorts from under me . Everyone gasped as the shorts were dripping blood. I cried even more as everyone stared at my bruised hips.
"Baby hold maxes hand" Cole said
"Why?" I questioned
"I'm sorry" he said
He poked me so hard on my hip you could see the water turning red.
I squealed and squeezed Maxes hand and Tate wrapped his arms around my shoulders
"Sorry Baby i had to" Cole sadly said.
I put my underwear on under the water . Tate got out first.Then he pulled me out of the water slowly as Cole and max quickly rapped the towel around me.
Cole carried me bridal style to my room.
Brayden layed out pajama pants and an oversized top. I got changed and opened my door. I grabbed my vape quickly and said " I need to pee" but I didn't have the strength. Brayden helped carry me to the bathroom. I closed the door and took a hit. A Huge sense of relief was lifted from my shoulders.
" what's taking you so long?" Someone said
" hold up" I responded
"I'm comming in" he said
" we're going now" Cole said
I took deep breaths, and walked into my room .
"Get out for a sec" I said
"Y? U hiding smth" they all said
" no im changing my pants" I said closing the door. I quickly hid the vape and opened it. They questioned me on why I didn't change my pants and I said " couldn't find the other one"

Brayden and Max held me up and helped me walk downstairs. I told them to stop for a sec .
" hold up stop" I said
" ok," they said as they let me sit on the sofa. I grabbed my stomach and they quickly noticed me gagging.
" let's bring a trash bag in the car jus incase" Brayden suggested.