CHRISTLER

I woke up the next morning. ITS CHRISTMAS!!
I checked the time. 7:28.
My brothers hated it when I woke them up early . I crept downstairs.To see all the cookies eaten and milk all gone.
I decided to make a very special breakfast.
When we went grocery shopping, I got everything I needed to make French toast .
I made all the batter and got the brioche bread all prepared. I cut up the strawberries, raspberries,bananas and blueberries. I got out whipped cream, Nutella and maple syrup.
I made all the batter and cooked the French toast. Yummy. I love adding a dash of cinnamon to it because it makes it more flavorful.
Soon enough the boys come running downstairs like a herd of elephants.
Brayden always tends to jump over the railing. Which he did .
My brothers only sleep in boxers or briefs. It's disgusting. It's like living with pigs.
" UH NO! All of you pants now!!" I scream
They all run upstairs whilst bray being the smart one , knowing I hate when they don't wear pants, wore sweatpants.
Every time we're at home they are all shirtless and it pisses me off cuz I can't friggin do that. But since today it Xmas I allowed it.
I was wearing my Christmas pjs. And the boys ran down again and stared at Brayden
" you twatS never pay attention to what Cals says, she always school us about never wearing pants, so this year I took it as a priority and put your pants on so I wouldn't have to run upstairs just like every year" he says
We all sat down together ate breakfast just like a happy family .
We opened it oldest to youngest.
First, it was coles turn
He opened the packaging  to see a beer fridge.
" I LOVE IT , I CAN KEEP MY SMIRNOFF IN IT !!" He squealed. " thank you MAX!!" He shouted giving him a hug
Then it was Tates turn. Braden gave Tate a Carolina Panthers jersey. It was his favorite football team." I LOVE IT!!! Thank you braybray" he said
it was Max's turn to open my gift . I was so excited and I knew he was gonna love it. His jaw dropped at his eyes widened.
" CALLIE! "He screamed in excitement " I LOVE IT!!" he said, holding up the scrubs and opening his favorite chocolate.
" I'm happy u like it" I said . He kissed my cheek.
Then Brayden.
Brayden got Psyco bunny mercy because he was obsessed with the brand.
" THANKS COLEY!" He said
coley is my nickname for Cole . Wow . Name stealer.
MY TURN!!.
I open my gift to find a Spider-Man outfit I saw at target weeks ago. I really wanted that outfit because it was literally so cute.

 I really wanted that outfit because it was literally so cute

I LOVED IT.

Later on Jake , Shay , Lola and Bianca came
Poor Tate all alone.
Shay got me a necklace with C and it was covered it crystals. I loved it and wore it immediately
Jake got me a promise ring and I got him a framed photo of us at the park with me on his back.

I love Christmas cuz that meant NEW YEARS EVE.

The lords always go big on the new years . And THIS year it would be a huge party. It will be challenging because I stopped drinking and smoking and vaping. I wanted to start new years fresh.

The Day before New Year's came around.

I woke up and we all went out to by stuff for the party. We all helped to clean and we all had chores to be doing.
Cole- Clean pool and slide
Tate- Do dishes
Max - sweep and mop
Brayden -clean driveway
Me- clean the sofa
So we all had shit to be doing
We all finished and by this time it was 3 pm