Bad Reputation

A girl can do what she wants to do and that's what I'm gonna do

"Please!"

"I said fuck no! Do you want it in Spanish?!"

The man-child in front of her clasped his hands together and pleaded once again. "Come on Jade, Rum already said the band wouldn't come-"

"For good fucking reason, there are minors here!"

"-just one song! You love music!"

Jade scowled, drumming her fingers on her upper arm. Stingray had been on her case for the past 15 minutes trying to get her to perform at the house party and she was on the verge of kicking the man-child violently. Once he realized who entered through the front doors, Jade knew she was in for a rough night.

"Dude, your brother said no. I'm saying no. Fuck off."

"Hey, everythin' okay?" Thank god for Kyler noticing the stress growing in the punk. The teen had come up behind Jade and crossed his arms in a confrontational manner. "Jay?"

Before Jade could get a noise out, Ray opened his own mouth. "Jade won't sing."

Kyler thought for a moment before looking down at the punk. "...why not?" Ray's eyes lit up, seeing that someone was possibly on his side.

Jade's eyes narrowed and she pointed at the teen. "I don't like that question or look on your dumb face."

Kyler shrugged, putting his hands up in defense. "Well, you like performin', I like listenin'. Why not?" Jade scoffed, feeling cornered.

"B-because!" The punk scrambled in her head for an excuse. "Rum already said the band wouldn't play!"

"To be fair, he ain't askin' for the whole band. Just one fucking song, Jay." Kyler smirked at the girl and shrugged. "Come on, shorty. Just do it."

And fuck what was it with Jade and boys because when she looked into those dark brown eyes to deny and refuse...

The punk let out a groan and threw her head back, her hands over her face. "God I fucking hate you, bello."

Kyler snorted. "No you don't."

"So you'll do it?!" Stingray tried to clarify, looking like he was about to start bouncing from excitement. Jade kept a hand rubbing her eyes while she nodded. Ray through a fist in the air dramatically. "Fuck yeah! I got a guitar in my room, be right back."

And after the adult left Jade looked at Kyler through narrowed eyes. The teen only smirked back. "What?"

"What? Don't you fucking what me, Park. You know exactly what you've done." Jade poked her finger in the teens chest accusingly. "You cornered me."

Kyler shrugged and grabbed the girls wrist with a smirk. "You cornered yourself." Jade scowled and the Korean teen chuckled. "Why you so angry about doing your favorite thing?"

Jade faltered and frowned. She wasn't too sure why she didn't want perform. She loved it and most people already knew what she did at night. A flash of a shaved head went through head and she winced.

"Headache?" Kyler asked, mild concern being shown. Jade sighed and Kyler released the girls wrist, almost reluctantly.

"...you could say that."

Meanwhile Eli sat on the couch while pretending to ignore the intimate interaction between Kyler and Jade (no one was fooled). Every time he looked over the two were closer than before and his fists would clench his pant leg.