Raise Hell

~Young blood, stand and deliver

No need for a queen affair

Young blood, gotta pull the trigger

When the whole world running scared~

"What's this shit?" Jade asked, entering the back of the dojo. There were boxes everywhere and Kreese and Silvers were chuckling.

"Jade Lester, perfect timing!" Terry exclaimed with a grin, going over to the girl and guiding her to the boxes. "You mentioned that you'd wear the uniform if they were more..." The veteran stop, not remembering the words she used, but shrugged. Ending it there, he grinned again and pulled outa box, handing it to the punk. "What do you think, Ms. Lester?"

Jade inspected the darker clothes and as much as she didn't want to admit it, the uniform was pretty awesome. Nodding, she gave a smirk. "I'm impressed..."

Kreese smirked and nodded to the bathrooms. "Why don't you put them on?"

For a moment, the punk hesitated. Did she want to continue down this path? Was this the right path? She supposed there was no such thing as truly good or evil... and Jade would be more than willing to debate the ethics of both sides.

All sides?

Was Eagle Fang even a side?

"Dang Jade." Kyler whistled as he watched the girl exit the bathroom and enter the mat area. "Lookin' fine, girl."

Jade snorted. "In your dreams, Kyler."

"You know it, shorty." The teen smirked.

Tory came up to the girl, faking like she was a judge at an art show. "Hmm, I might need another opinion. Robby?"

"Yeah?" The brunette answered, jogging over. Jade felt her heart skip a beat at the small smile her way. "I like the clothes, Jay. Looks good on you."

She could die right now and feel fulfilled.

Jade snorted and looked away to hide her blush. "Yeah, yeah. It's pretty cool, I guess." She's never tell anyone, but she kept wearing it after that solely from the compliment.

......

The next few weeks were a whirlwind. Jade has so much on her plate between school, concerts, karate, and her cousins that she barely had time to breathe.

Occasionally the band or the cobras would make sure that she went and had fun whether that was the movies, bar, or just a drive around town. The team didn't know what she was feeling, probably too many things to name.

Every time she saw a familiar shaved head in the hallways her heart skipped a beat and a pit formed in her stomach. Every time that head would see her and flinch away she like the shittiest person in the world. But then a small feeling of satisfaction would worm it's way into her head.

That was what she wanted, right? To put the bully back in his place? To bring him down? 

So why did it feel so shitty?

Robby was still living with her and Tory was around often when she wasn't working. The two were basically attached at the hip and Jade felt torn. She really liked Robby, but so did Tory. And, well, Robby liked Tory back.

The punk liked Tory. The more she stayed with the girl the more she learned of her story. The girl was resilient and when she brought up needing to go back to school...

Jade was happy to not feel so alone with Kyler and the rest of the crew. But to have to be in the sidelines watching her get fucked with by Samantha.... The punk wanted to do something.