~Chapter9~

Daniel woke up and check the time. It's 8:00 in the morning. He didn't know there were no classes so he did his normal day in the morning he fix his bed and fluffed up the pillows and fold the blanket.
Then he immediately took a shower and got dressed for school then he went downstairs to see his Nathan is not ready.
"Nathan, aren't you coming to school with me?"
"What school, there's no school today because it's a holiday."
"Ah, got fixed up for nothing. Thanks, Nathan, I'll just get changed again."
"Sure, bro." He said.
He went up and got changed again and he went down again.
"Bro, do you mind if I invite some of my friends here?"
"It's okay with me, you probably ask mom and dad if they will agree to it."
"Okay,"
Then Nathan knocked on their parent's room.
"Yes, come in."
So he came in and saw them.
"Mom, dad, is it alright if I invite my friends over."
"Sure, sweetie."
"That's so cool, thanks, mom and dad."
"No problem, just clean up after the party."
"Okay, mom,"
Then he went to Daniel's room he knocked. Daniel was listening to music and didn't hear it so he decided to tell Daniel later. He went down and called Leah to make him some orange juice. He was in the living room. Then he called his friends by dialing their number.
"Harry, are you free tonight?"
"Yeah, why?"
"Do you want to come to my party later?"
"You should call Gigi bro I'm sure she'll make the party whooping crazy."
"Yeah, she's one party animal."
"She sure is,"
"So are you coming?"
"Of course, bro."
"Hey, call Sunnie, if she's free."
"I don't know her number but I'm sure Gigi has it?"
"Okay, then tell Gigi to invite Sunnie over so it'll be more fun."
"Okay, see you guys and gals at my house then."
"Okay, see you."

So Gigi called Sunnie but she didn't answer because she was still playing with her dolls. So she didn't notice it. Then it rang the second time then she noticed her phone rang she put down her doll and answered it by saying.
"Hello?"
"Hello, Sunnie it's Gigi."
"Oh, hi Gigi what's up?"
"Do you want to have fun tonight?"
"Why? What's happening tonight?"
"Harry, just called me and he said that Nathan is going to have a party tonight and he wants to invite you he says you are one of the party animals?"
"I'm not? But I can be sometimes?"
"So will you go?"
"I'll have to ask my sister if she'll agree to this. I'll let you know if she agrees."
"Okay, just make sure, you come because it wouldn't be a super fun party without you."
"Okay, I'll try, but I highly doubt that."
"Okay, we'll be waiting for you."
"What time does the party starts?"
"The party starts at 6 pm sharp. Please Sunnie, come to the party 'cause I'm the only girl here."
"Okay, fine, I'll see what I can do?"
"Okay, I hope your sister agrees."
"Yeah, I hope so, I'll call you later."
She said and hung up.
Then she heard a knock on the door. She opened it to see her sister standing there.
"Oh, sis, what are you doing here?"
"I just forgot something in your room she said to search for it."
"Ah, sis."
"Yeah," I said still looking for the thing that I lost.
"So, Nathan is having a party tonight and I want to go. May I go?"
"You should probably ask mom and dad if they will agree to this."
"Okay, I'll ask them."
Sunnie then went to their parent's room and knocked. Her mom opened the door to let Sunnie in.
"Mom, can I go to Nathan's party?"
"Sure, just be careful and tell Cherie to bring you there."
"Okay."
"Thanks, mom and dad."
"It's no problem just be home around 1 okay."
"Thanks, mom and she said hugging them.
"I'll just call my friend Gigi to let her know I'm coming. She said excitedly and went out of their room.
She went into her room and got her phone to call Gigi up.
"So, how did it goes? Did they agree?"
"Yes! They agreed."
"Will your big sister bring you?"
"Yeah, probably?"
"See you then later." She said then hung up.
So Sunnie starts preparing for the party. By going to the bathroom to freshen up. Then she looks for something cool to wear, oh here it is. So she wore a purple crop top and a white skirt then she wore Cherie's heels then she came downstairs and walked quite wobbly because she was not used to her sister's heels.
Cherie saw her and asked her.
"Sunnie, is those my heels you're wearing?" I asked.
"Yes, can I borrow it, just for today?"
"Sunnie, my heels are just too high for you. You can wear my flat shoes if you want."
"No, I want to wear this besides I can walk perfectly fine."
I shook my head at her.
Then dad went to the living room and saw us. He is seated on the couch while mom is preparing our dinner.
"Dad, how do I look," Sunnie asked as she twirled around.
"Oh, honey, you look so pretty in that. But why are you wearing your sister's heels isn't it a little too high for you honey?"
"That's what I told her?"
"Sunnie, take that off right now you might trip and fall if you're dancing at the party."
"Okay, Dad."
So Sunnie took them off then she wore her flat shoes and kept going.
"Cherie, bring her safe and be careful while driving it's already dark out. Okay?"
"Oh, here's my key to my car just be careful on driving it."
"Okay dad, thanks we will."
I and Sunnie go to the basement and walk towards the car then Sunnie got in the back while I was in the driver's seat. While driving she was rambling about how excited she is. I can't help but smile. But feel worried at the same time. But I know everything's going to be alright.
I parked the car and let my sister out then we headed in. I told her I'll be waiting in the living room.
"Okay, are you sure you don't want to come?"
"Yes, I'm sure."
"Okay be back later."
She said left for the party.
So I just sat there alone. I then got up and decided to go to the kitchen and get a glass of water. Then Daniel saw her. But he was distracted talking to some friends. So I went out of the kitchen and go back to the living room and just sat there. Minutes later. I kept looking at my watch and I felt sleepy just waiting for Sunnie. I felt so sleepy that my eyes were closing. So I lay my head on the couch and slowly fell asleep.

Daniel's friends saw her and ask him.

"Daniel do you know that girl?"
"Yeah, she's my classmate."
"Oh, I see, she's pretty isn't she."
"She sure is."
"Looks, like she's tired. You should let her rest in your room dude."
"Okay."
So Daniel took Cherie into his arms and carried her to his room and left her to rest a while.
He goes back to his friends and they talk about how cool the party was.

Then Nathan goes to Daniel and told him he was going to get something from his room.
"Ah, Nathan, stop, I'll go get it."
"No, I'll get it, besides you don't know what I'm looking for anyway."
"Why are you acting so nervous are you hiding something?"
"No, no, come on Daniel think of an excuse. I could tell him my room is messy. Yeah, I think that could work." he said.
"Don't go in there my room's a big mess right now and what are you looking for anyway maybe I can find it for you."
"Oh, is that so? Okay, then can you get my crayons I think I left them in your room.
"Okay,"
So he went up and look for the crayons in his room. While Cherie is still soundly asleep on his bed.
He found it. Then he went downstairs to give it to Natan.

I woke up to see I was in a different room. I scan my surroundings and I thought I fell asleep in the living room but how did I end up here? That's strange.
Daniel then went up to his room to see Cherie was awake.
"Woah, Daniel what are you doing here? And how did I end up here?"I said very confusedly.