~Chapter30~

Daniel and Harris agreed to meet at the mall because he was there to look for something fun to do. So they decided to meet at the arcade to have some fun.

Then Harris noticed at a nearby cafe that there was a girl sleeping and on table are text books and some papers. Then he finally knew who it might be.

     “Hey, Daniel isn't that Cherie over there.”
     “Where?”
Harris turned Daniel's head at his direction.

     “Oh, you're right.”
     “Go to her.”
     “Okay, follow me later at the arcade.”
     “Sure. I'll follow you later.”

So Daniel went to the table Cherie was sitting on and he sat in front of her.

He shook his head and looked at the papers.

     “Woah, no wonder she got tired. She studied so much.”he said, looking at her papers with so much forms to fill.

He only smiled at her and watched her sleep. She's really cute while she's sleeping. He put down the papers and just left it there on the table. Do you like me Cherie? Because I like you. You're just fun to be with and I can be myself when I'm around you. I hope you see that. But I know you're not yet ready for this because it's not on your mind yet. But I hope you see me as the man you deserve. He said thinking.

Then he went to the cafe then bought one Ice Chocolate and he paid for it and he came back at the table then he put the drink beside Cherie. He didn't want to wake her up. He just sat and stayed with her until she woke up.

Meanwhile.

Harris went inside the arcade and he saw Marie and Clarie playing some dance game. Then he went near them.
     “Ah, Marie, Clarie.”
They turned around to see Harris there.
     “Gosh, Harris! Don't starle us like that.”
     “Sorry,”
     “No, it's okay, are you with Daniel and Gio?”
     “I'm here with Daniel. Gio is at home and he still has a lot of things to do.”

     “Oh, okay, so where's Daniel?”
     “He's with Cherie down at the cafe. Oh, by the way why isn't Cherie here with you guys?”
     “She said she still has to do her homework that's due tomorrow."
    “That's so much workload, no wonder she's tired.”

     “Yeah, I know but you know Cherie she's a total study freak. She doesn't even have time to play with us because she puts her study first.”
     “Oh, I see.”
     “I'm sure she'll be shocked that Daniel is with her.”
     “Yeah, so do you want to play the new zombie game.”
     “Sure, race you there, come on Clarie.”

Minutes later.
Cherie's phone was ringing and she didn't hear it because she was asleep. Daniel heard her phone rang. But didn't want to wake her. So he answered it by saying.
     “Hello?”
     “Who's this?”
     “This is Daniel.”

What, why is he with her and why did he answer Cherie's phone? What's happening?

      “Daniel, why are you with Cherie?”
      “Who is this?”
      “It's Ethan.”
      “Oh, I see.”
      “Can you give the phone to Cherie?„
      “Sorry, I'm afraid I cannot do that.”
      “Why not?”
      “Because she's asleep I don't want to wake her, now Ethan just calm down, I won't do anything to her.”
      “I don't trust you. How can I make sure you won't touch her.”
      “What are you talking about?”
      “Don't play dumb. I know guys like you well.”
      “Well, if you don't want to talk I'll just hang up.”He said and hung the phone.
     “Ugh! how dare he hang up on me.” Ethan said, very annoyed. Oh no, what if he does something to her, I will not be able to forgive myself if something bad happened to her. 

I know I'll call Marie or Clarie, hopefully they're with Cherie and they should know about the situation. So he called Marie first but Marie was so busy playing that she didn't notice her phone was ringing. So she didn't answer it. Next he called Clarie and she answered by the second ring by saying. ‘Hello’through the phone.

     “Clarie, it's me, Ethan.”
     “Oh, Ethan I didn't expect you to call. What's up?”
     “Is Cherie there with you?”

     “No, she's at the cafe with Daniel, Cherie's asleep because she got tired from doing her homework that's due tomorrow.”
     “Then why is Daniel there?”
     “Harris said that he and Daniel were going to the arcade and have some fun but when Daniel saw Cherie sleeping at the cafe he decided to join her.”

    “Where are you? I need to be there.”
    “Ethan, just calm down. I'm sure Daniel won't do any harm to Cherie.”
    “I don't trust him. Now can you please tell me where you guys are?”
    “We're at the mall.”
    “Okay, I'll be there.”

After a little while

I woke up. Ahh that was a good nap.

I looked at my surroundings and remembered I was at the mall with my friends. But why is Daniel here?

    “Cherie you're awake?”

    “Yeah, I guess, I got tired of studying that I fell asleep after I finished.”

Then I saw a chocolate Iced latte.

Is this mine I don't remember buying a drink?

     “Daniel is the drink yours?”
     “No, I bought it for you to get some energy.”
     “Oh, really?”

     “Yeah, I thought that you might need it.”
     “Awe, Daniel, that's so sweet of you. Thank you.”
    “It's no problem.”
    “Hey, do you want to share?”
    “Sure, but you drink first. Then I'll take a sip.”

So Daniel drank from the straw and after he handed it over to me. I drank it. He saw me drinking and I can tell he was embarrassed. I got confused and asked him.
     “Are you okay?”
     “Yeah,”he said, rubbing his nape.
     “Anyway, thanks for the drink. I feel more energized now.”

     “You're welcome,”
     “Well, I should continue, doing my assignment now. So that I can catch up with Marie and Clarie.”

He didn't say anything and just sat there.
     “Ah, what are you still doing here?”
     “Nothing, I just wanted to sit here.”
     “Well can you at least not stare at me? It's kind of uncomfortable.”
     “Okay, I'll just look somewhere else.”

So I continued to do my homework. I quickly answered the unfilled forms and after an hour had passed, I finally finished my assignment and it's time to have some fun.

I stood up and went to the arcade and I saw Daniel just looking at me. I don't get him really? But he's cute that way.

     “Come on, Daniel.”

I grabbed my notebooks and my paperworks and put them in my bag and started heading to the arcade. I entered and saw my friends Marie and Claire playing some zombie game with Harris.

Minutes later.
Ethan was in a rush to get to the mall thinking that Daniel might do something to Cherie. 

Now where could they be? He thought to himself. Then he remembered the arcade so he went there. He saw Daniel and Cherie together so he pulled Cherie out from there.

I felt an arm pull me and when I looked up I saw Ethan with his concerned blue eyes.

     “Hey, are you okay, Cherie? Did Daniel do something to you?”
     “What are you talking about Ethan?”
     “You didn't answer your phone earlier and Daniel answered it.”
     “Oh, I didn't know you were calling me because I fell asleep because of the workloads that's due tomorrow.”
     “Oh, okay, but did Daniel do something to you?”

     “Daniel didn't do anything to me, he bought me a drink that's all.”

     “But I still don't trust him.”