~Chapter45~

Daniel agreed to be Ethan's slave for a day so that Ethan will forgive him for punching him and Cherie as well.
      “Ahh, do I really need to this? Well if Cherie will forgive me after this then I will do it.
     “It's Sunday today and Cherie hadn't called me I miss hearing her voice. I wish she would called.
Then his phone rang.
Is it Cherie? He said to himself. He looked at his phone it's says ’Rafael’
He answered the call by saying hello.
     “Hello, bro what's up.”
     “It's been a while. Why did you called.
     “It's nothing, I just want you to know I have a girlfriend already and she's someone on your school.”
      “Wow really, do I know her?”
      “Maybe, she's in your school. Hey, bro, can you help me soon I'm going to propose to her for being so good to me even though I'm far away from her she's still cares for me.”
    “Oh, sure, bro.”
    “And don't tell her I'm coming very soon, I'll just have to fix paper work to go there.”
     “Okay, bro, see you soon.”
     “But can you atleast tell me the name of your girl?”
     “I'll tell you when I get there.”
     “Oh okay. I'll see you then.”
     “Oh and tell mom, I'm coming home very soon.”
     “Okay, I will bye. Take care.”

Marie has a boyfriend from far away. She didn't talk about it much because she might get judge at if she told her friends but she will tell it when the time is right. Then her phone rang. It said White Swan number. She answered it by saying hello.
     “Hello, honey, I missed you sorry I forgot to call these passed few days.
     “I miss you too. It's okay, I know your busy with work and it's hard for you to not seeing me.”
     “Yeah, I know. But don't worry, I'll be back soon.”
     “Okay, I miss you so much and I love you.”
     “Oh, I have to go I'll call you again. I love you.”
     “Okay, I love you too take care always.”
     “Bye see you soon.” he said hung up.

Minutes later.
I was thinking about Ethan on how he kissed me. I did like it I mean why wouldnt I he's my best friend. But I can't help to feel confused about this. But it seems be is trying his best to make me say yes to him. I know I don't know what I am feeling? Why am I so confused about Ethan I mean I've known him all my life even since childhood but maybe I don't feel the same because I'm not ready yet? Or was it because I like Daniel too. Ahh. I'm losing my mind just thinking about this. I just cannot choose between the two of them. But if I had to choose one someday. Who will it be? Is it Daniel or Ethan. Let's just leave it for now. I don't to have another headache just thinking about it. I'm getting hungry so I decided to went to the kitchen and get
something to eat. Hmm what to eat?
     “Hey, Cherie, you should eat a sandwich.” Daniel said.
     “No, that won't fill her stomach eat a burger instead.” Ethan said.
Ahh what's happening to me? Why do I hear Daniel and Ethan voices inside my head why?” I'm sure it's just hunger. I'll eat a healthy sandwich. I made myself a sandwich ate it and now some drink should I have either water or juice. Hmm?
     “Pick the water Cherie,” Ethan said.
     “No, Cher drink the juice. Daniel said.
I came back to my senses and just drank some water afterwards I began to study and just read some books and practice some dances, practice playing the flute also.

Daniel was thinking of Cherie what is she doing right now. Is she thinking about me? He misses her specially now cause I punch her bestfriend now she's angry at me. I hope she'll forgive after this.

Ethan was doing the same thing thinking about Cherie, I miss her. Even though we're bestfriends I felt a connection when we kissed. I hope she thinks about being my girlfriend soon and I hope she'll agree to it. Is Cherie thinking about me. I hope she is. Even though she doesn't choose me it's okay I'll just keep waiting for her to come to me. I love you Cherie now and forever and I won't let anything take you away from me.

Later.
Sunnie was bored so she decided to talk to her sister. The door was slightly open and she knock.
     “Cherie?”
     “Yes?”
     “May I come in?”
     “Sure.”
Sunnie came to her sister's room.
    “Why, are you here? Is there a problem?”
     “No, but I saw you earlier you were talking to yourself.”
    “You saw that?”
    “Yup. Wait are you thinking about them?”
     “About who?”
     “Ethan and Daniel of course.”
Wow she's good is she some sort of mind reader. I was lost in thought because she knew.
     “Cherie, are you there.” Sunnie waved her hand at her sister.
Without knowing I said “Huh?”
     “How did you know?”
     “It showed on your face, you looked so confused that's why I can tell.”
     “Oh, did it show.”
     “Just a little you hid your feelings very well.”
     “Um, Sunnie, I know you're too young to understand all this but what should I do I can't get Ethan nor Daniel off my mind.
     “Sis, just relax and not think about it. Or you can do your homework so that you can get off mind off them.

     “You know what maybe your right, I'm not even sure if Daniel likes me or not. Cause he said he likes someone.”
     “Ahh, Cherie, I thought you said your going to take off your mind for a while off them.”
    “Oh, yeah, but am I wrong?”
    “About what sis?”
   “About Daniel liking someone?”
   “Ahh, Cherie don't you see it Daniel likes you?”
    “Huh, are sure it's me?”
    “Why, prove it. I have something to tell you?”
     “What is it?”
     “Do you remember the time when your with Ethan and you both go somewhere close to the area?”
     “Yeah, why?”
     “Daniel, went to see you that time and I told him you were with Ethan he looks worried that Ethan might do something to you. I said to him you're safe with him because he knows you your whole life and I ask if him likes you. Then I saw he cannot answer the question and he's sweating so much. Then he made an excuse to go somewhere then he left.

     “Maybe he's just being concerned as my friend maybe his just too friendly that's all.”
     “Okay, I give up technely you're not ready yet so you wouldn't understand but one day you'll just feel it.”
     “Okay, thanks anyway. By the way want to go to the mall.
     “Okay, sure, that'll be great I need new shoes anyway.”
    “Okay, then and I'll buy some new clothes as well.
    “Well, what are we waiting for let's go.”