~Chapter55~

I woke up feeling tired because last night I couldn't sleep well cause yesterday I remembered Ethan kissed me but was it true or only a dream. Huh I don't remember much of it but it felt real. But I don't know, I don't remember.

It's Monday again so I better get up for school. I got up and went to the bathroom and took a quick shower. Then I wore my red crop top and denim skirt to school. After doing those, I sat down and began to apply my powder and lip tint. Then I got my bag and gathered my books and notebooks and put it in my bag. Lastly, I went downstairs to see mom making breakfast and dad reading a newspaper as always. With a smile on my face, I greeted them.

      "Good morning sweetie, did you have a good sleep?"
      "Yeah, mom."
      "If only you'd agree to be Ethan's girlfriend, I'll gladly approve of that."
      "Dad. Ethan and I are just close because we're best friends and I think I like him but I like someone else as well?"
      "Who?"
      "I think of him but I like Daniel also but I don't know?"
      "Honey, I don't like Daniel for you because he's a bit... um what do you say? Odd and I can tell he's a player, but I'm not so sure."
      "Dad!"
      "What?"
      "How could you say that? You don't even know him."
      "Anyway, I don't trust him, he's maybe good at chess but I don't fully trust him. Because I can tell he likes many girls and you might end up being hurt if you choose him."
      "Dad, calm down, Ethan already spoke to him not to hurt me."
      "Good, then."

Then I sat down and had some breakfast. Mom cooked rice omelet and bacon as well and she gave us juice. I ate my breakfast and drank my juice then bid them goodbye. I then went to the bus stop to catch the bus. While I was waiting for the bus to arrive. I sat on a nearby bench and listened to my favorite music.

A few minutes later, the bus came and I got on. I paid the fee and sat in the front. The bus drove off. After driving for a few miles, it stopped. I saw Tony get on the bus.

     "Please don't sit next to me, please don't sit next to me." I said in my mind.

So he got on the bus and sat at the back.

     "Whew, that's a close one. Good thing he didn't see me." I said to myself.

He sat at the back with some girls, I just looked ahead and ignored him because he's nothing but trouble. The bus then stopped and some other passengers got off. Then the bus started driving again. After driving for a while, the bus reached my destination so I got off the bus. With hastened steps, I went inside the school.

To be honest, I was a bit earlier than usual. It's still closed so I just waited. After fifteen minutes, the guard opened the gates and the buses arrived. I waited for Marie and Claire to come down.

I greeted them.

    "Hi, girls."
    "Oh, hi, Cherie, what time did you get here?"
    "About six o'clock or six thirty. Why?"
    "Wow, I never woke up at that time."
     "Don't worry. If you sleep early, maybe you'll wake up at the same time as me."
     "I think we'll be fine."
     "Come on, let's get inside."

Meanwhile.

Cherry woke up the same as Cherie does. She goes to the same school but she's not as popular as her twin sister. I wish I could come near her but no. She thought. Because if she told her she might faint again like that time when she saw me. I wish Sunnie would call me soon. She said thinking.

Then Evan Cherry's best friend came knocking on the door, Sunny open the door and saw Evan with his blonde hair and green eyes. Then Sunny let Evan in. Cherry saw Evan and they talked.

    "Evan."
    "Yes, Cherry?"
    "Don't be shocked but I have a twin sister."
    "Really, well that wasn't shocking at all."
     "Your not shocked because you haven't met her yet."
     "Oh right?"

She giggled.

     "Aw, you." He said, kissing her cheek.

Later.
Jennie was going to a pool party because her friends invited her.
     "Ethan."
     "Yeah, sis," he said while texting on his phone.
    "My friends invited me to a pool party, do you want to come along?"
     "No, I don't really feel like going anywhere today."
     "Well, that's fine. I'll see you later then."
    "Take care sis."
    "Okay I'll see you later, I'll just pack some stuff before I go."

So Jennie packed her sunscreen, sunblock, an umbrella, her shades and other things needed. After that she took her car and stored the things in the trunk then she closed it and got in the car and started driving. Since it's only three blocks away she got there in half an hour. After parking her car, she got down and opened the gate and her friends saw her.

     "Hey, Jennie, how have you been?"
     "Oh, I'm fine, Rina, well how about you?"
     "Hey, Jennie, long time see. Alia said.
     "Yeah, it's been a while."
     "Hey, Jennie, Brandon said to me showing off his muscles.
    "So Jennie remembers the guy in France that like you. Well, I finally got his number and I asked him to come to this pool party."
     "Really?"
     "Yeah!"

A while later.

Harris got a text from Brandon that he was invited to the party.
He was so busy cleaning his room he didn't notice the text plus he was wearing his headset while listening to music and cleaning at the same time. Then he put away the cleaning supplies and went back to his room and saw she got a text from Brandon he read it says.

     'Harris, do you want to hang out?'
     "Why, what's up?"
     'It's nothing. I mean, we have a pool party.'
     "No, I'll think I'll pass this time, it's not my trip to go swimming and besides you'll have fun with or without me. Sorry but I'll have to go."
     "Okay bro, let me know if you change your mind."
     'Sure, I will.' He said as he hung up.