~Chapter99~

Ethan was at home thinking about Cherie and how she is so pretty. Then someone knocks on the door.
    "It's me, mom. Open the door.
He opened the door and look at her mom.
     "Mom, you need to rest so you'll get better?"
Ethan guided his mom to their room.
     "Jennie, take care of mom. I'll go get dad and tell him what's going on."

So he dialed his dad's number. It's ringing. Then someone picked up. By saying. "Hello?"
    "Dad, is it you?"
     "Sorry, who's this?"
     "I'm the son of Dr. Patterson there."
     "Oh, how may I help you?"
     "Can I speak to Dr. Patterson it's quite important?"
      "Oh, is that so, well, he's not here at the moment."
     "Well, can you just tell him to get home as soon as possible?"
     "Okay, I'll tell him."
     "Thanks, bye." He said hung up.

Meanwhile.

I was at home washing the dishes when  someone knocked on my door. I went to see who is it. It's Tony, oh no not him. What does he want this time.

I opened it and ask annoyingly.
    "What do you want?"
    "I want you to come back to me."
    "As if, I rather die than to be with you again. Now go away." I said slamming the door at his face.
     "Cherie, look, I'm sorry for what I've done to you and I was okay. But I can't help but to miss you." He said through the door.
     "No, that's a lie? Don't you remember what you said. You said, I'm not enough for you and you forced me to do it with you. Good thing your sister stopped you. At least she understand what I went through. Unlike you. You don't have any remose. So just go. Or should I call Ethan for you to go away?" I said in an angred tone.
He left.

I felt furious. "Why can't he just leave me alone. Ugh." I said to myself to distract myself from that selfish brat. I got dressed and touch up a bit and went on my way. I walked crossed the street and walked one block from our house.

I walked till I reach it. I knocked on the door.
     "Mrs. Patterson, opened it and saw me."
     "Cherie, what's brings you by?"
     "I was hoping to see Ethan, is he there?"
     "Ah, yes, Sweetie, just stay there I'll call him for you."
     "Ethan, Cherie, is here to see you."
Ethan went down and saw me.
     "Cherie, what brings you by?"
     "Ethan, it's Tony, he wouldn't stop bugging me to be with him again I clearly stated that I don't want to see him anymore. But he keep on showing up. Ugh. He's fricking annoying. I said frustration written all over my face.

    "Don't worry, I'll handle him. I'll go to his house and tell him to stay away from you or rather yet. If I'll see him at school. Do you want me to beat the crap out of him?"
    "No, Ethan, I don't want you to get in trouble just for doing that."
He smiled.
      "Were you worried for me?"
      "Yes, I'm worried you might get into detention if you do that."
        "Cherie, just be careful if he do something to you call me right away. I'll be there to protect you."
        "You really are my protector."
         "Yes, I am."
         "Thanks, Ethan."
    "No, problem. Just be careful."
     "I will thanks."

Later.

Tony got home exhausted from school and cannot stop thinking about Cherie earlier. She's really mad at me for leaving her and not for believing her before. Ugh. What do I do." He said pacing around the room. How can I make it up to her? Or should I just let her go? No. I won't do that. I'll just prove to her that I can be trusted again. He said to himself.

Minutes later.

Sunnie was with Gigi at school they were talking about how Senia was getting away with everything she do.
     "Ugh. That Senia, she's always gets on my nerves just the other day she went up to Mindy and pour her juice over her."
     "Yeah, Senia's a jerk who only cares for herself.
     "Look Sunnie, over there? It's Citi and looks like Senia is bullying her.
    "I can't take this much longer."
I walked up to Senia and said.
     "Back off she's not doing anything to you. You mean witch." She said defending her.
     "How dare you call me a witch." She said started grabbing my hair with leads to an arguement. Luckily the teachers saw us and pulled us apart.

    "Detention both of you."
We were called to the office.

     "Sunnie, what happen? Why did you and Senia got to an arrguement?"
     "Cause she's bullying Citi the new girl she didn't do anything to Senia but she's the problem."

    "Senia is this true?"
    "Of course, not, don't believe a liar like her?"
Then Citi came to the room.
    "Sunnie's telling the truth and to be honest. Just a few days ago I saw Senia had pour water over Mindy and she didn't appologize to her."
     "You have any proof that Senia actually did it.
She then handed her phone. In it there's a video of Senia pouring water over Mindy."

Senia was shocked.
     "It's fake."
     "No, it's not? I just have it yesterday."
     "Okay, girls you may go now and Senia a word with you."
So the girls left leaving Senia behind.
They eavesdrop behind the door.

    "Senia, how could you bully someone like that?"
    "So what?"
    "Senia, you should have respect if other wants to respect you too."
     "Anyway, it's not my fault."
     "Don't try to deny it. You're maybe my niece but if you act like a spoild little brat you are.I'll tell your mother what's going on and I'll have you expelled cause I got so many complaints about you and you cause some trouble. I'm letting you off with a warning. But this is the last time I'm letting you off. One more complaint I'll convince you're parents to send you in a all girls school."
     "But aunt you cannot do this to me?!?!"
     "I will do it if you won't behave and get your grades up, I know how you been failing many times. So if you want to stay behave and don't cause trouble or else. I'll tell your mom to send you to boarding school. Understood?"
     "Yes, Aunt."
She then left.
We scattered and pretend we were just talking.
Senia went out and headed to the girls bathroom and she locked herself at one of the stalls there. Then she come out as if nothing happen.

    "Sunnie, thank you for standing up for me earlier." Citi said.
     "It's nothing."
     "Sunnie, that was so cool." Gigi said. She just smiled.
     "Come on girls." She said and they headed for the next class.