~Chapter100~

Nathan overheard that Sunnie defended someone.
         "Hey, guys, I heard Sunnie defended someone."
         "Yeah, she did. It's Citi the new girl."Leo said coming out from the bushes.
       "Ah, she's so cool."Nathan said.
       "Are you okay?"Harry said waving his hand at his face.
Then he snapped back to his thoughts.
        "What were you saying."
"Um, nothing."
      "Uh huh."He smirking at him and elbowed him.

Later.
The bell rang and class was over.
Will Ethan still come. I wish he would so I could see his handsome face. What am I saying? Am I going crazy, why do I tend to think about him? Ugh. I said shaking my thoughts off. Then I stuff my books in my locker.
I was waiting for the girls to arrive. When suddenly someone out of nowhere dragged me.
I saw Ethan standing in front of me.
"Ethan, what's going on?"
"Jeffery called us in. Are you done with your classes.
"Yeah, I'm done."
"Come on, let's get going?"
"Okay," I said and nodded.
"What does Jeffery need this time?"
"He said we had to act out the part?"
"Which part was it?"
"I don't know maybe another kissing scene or maybe we'll act out the bed scene I don't know?"
"The kissing it's fine, but the bed scene? I don't I can do it?"
"Don't worry, I'll guide you okay?"
"I think in the bed scene I'll be half naked or something like that?"
I remembered Ethan when we were at pool party is that Ethan's was masscular and he has abs. Oh my what am I thinking right now?"
"Cherie, are you okay?"
"Huh, yeah, I-Im fine." I said as I stutter.
He look at my face. Oh, I'm heating up, why am I so shy all of a sudden?"
"Cher, what are you waiting for let's go." Ethan said and dragged me to the car.

We drove there after a while. Then we entered Blue Hotel. I saw Jeffery waiting for us. When he saw us he spoke.
"There you two are I thought you're not going to show up.
"Why? Is the show starting?"
"No, but I need you two on set now.
"Which part do we have to act out this time?"
"Hmm, nothing much, you two are just talking when Eun Woo's ex girlfriend appears at your doorstep and you'll have to act jealous because she wants Eun Woo back. You will fight her to stay away from your man. Ethan you'll talk to the girl and tell her you had a girlfriend that you'll stay loyal to her. Okay, one two three, action.

I was in the living room reading my favorite book when suddenly there was a knock on the door.
"Eun Woo, babe, can you open the door.
"Sure, babe,"
Eun Woo opened the door and saw Ji Ri his eyes widen in shock he cannot utter a word.
"Hon, who is it?" I ask coming from the living room.
He remain silent and didn't utter a word. So I went to the living room to see Ji Ri standing there. I know her cause Eun Woo has mention it to me before. But he didn't bring it up cause he doesn't want to feel the pain that she left him for someone better.
"Han, Ji Ri what are you doing here?"
"I'm here to see Eun Woo, because I miss my baby so much."
"Huh? What? Baby? Let me remind you left him for another, you had no right to call him that way anymore!"
"And who are you to tell me what to do huh?"
"I'm his girlfriend and he loves me more than you. Do you know why he doesn't love you anymore cause you threw his love away? You broke a piece of him."
"So, what I am here now so give Eun Woo to me?"
"No, after what you put him through eversince you left him he look so sad and blue I never saw him smile not even once. I was there for him the whole way and I took care of him, love him, cherish him supported him make him happy. Unlike you, you just throw his love away like a crumpled piece of paper."
"Yeah, so, what? I like to talk to him.
I sighed.
She so stuburn. Ugh, she's so anoying.
I climb to his room and entered it just to see him playing video games.
"Hey, hon,"
"Yeah,"
"Ji Ri is here and she wants to talk to you. I'm telling you hon, she's shameless. Come here, talk to this girl.
Eun Woo came out and saw Ji Ri standing there.
"Eun Woo, please take me back, I'm miserable without you." She said pleading.
"You know what, I think I'm good. So please leave."
"What?" After all we been through?"
"What are you talking about Ji Ri?"
"Eun Woo, I still love I've reget everything for hurting you and making you think you're not good enough. I'm sorry, please take me back?"

He laughed and said.
"Are you kidding me. After what you put me through, yes, you loved me but after you left me with another man. I realized I don't need you in my life, your just a lying cheater. You know what. After you left. I felt miserable all the time thinking what did I did wrong. But Min Lee was always there for me and she never left my side. I'm sorry Ji Ri but were over. Get out. I don't want to see your face ever again. He then pulled me to a tight hug and he kissed me we were like that for a while then he gently pulled away.

"Okay, and cut that's a wrap. Good job you two keep it up, at this rate I'll be able to cast you on the show next time. Good job today, I'm impressed.
"Huh, can we go now? I have to go home."
"Yeah, me too."
"Okay, you can all go home but Ethan and Cherie, may I have a word before you two go."
"Sure."
"Um, how do I say this?"
"What is it Jeffery."
"There's this guy that really caught my attention and I'll be adding him to the part."
"Who's the guy?"
"I don't know, I never ask for his name but I think he'll be good for our next scenes and the upcoming scenes in the future."
"Okay, Jeffery, Hmm I wonder who is he?"
"You'll know sooner or later. Oh you may go and good job today."

We came out of Blue Hotel then Ethan said.
"Come on, Cher, I'll take you home.
I smiled at him and walked with him to his car.
He open the door for me. I got in. He started driving and ask.

"So, what are you doing tomorrow?"
"I don't know yet, how about I pick you up and eat out to a restaurant."
"Sure, I'd love to. Besides there's no school tomorrow."
"Really, then come with me to my house in the subberbs.
"Okay,"
"Oh, you're here. Come on, I'll walk you to the front door.
So he walked me to the front door. Why am I feeling like I'm going to miss him right away when he leaves.
He smiled. You're here. Come on go in.
"Ethan, why don't you come in, let's have dinner together."
"Sure, I would love that."
So we go in and saw mom prepararing dinner and dad helping mom setting up the table.
"Mom, Dad, I'm home and I brought Ethan with me. I hope you don't mind."
They stared at Ethan and I and my dad said.
"My future son, in law welcome."
"Dad, don't call him that, we're not even married yet. Sorry, Ethan. I said awkardly.
"It's fine, Cher. Like my mom your dad to does approve of me to be your husband. But I know you're still not ready, so just relax.

"Come on, Ethan, Cherie, let's eat dinner."
There's fried chicken, mash potatos garlic bread and carrot and chicken soup and mix vegetables.
"Hmm, smells, delicious, mom."
"Yeah, hon, dad said to mom."
After we ate. Ethan then said.
"Thanks for inviting me for dinner Cherie, I'll see you tomorow."
"I'll just see him out." I said to them.
"Sure, go ahead."
We went out.
"So, I'll see you tomorrow then." I said to him.
He nodded. As he was walking away.
"Ethan, wait."
He stopped in his tracks. He turned around.
"What is it, Cherie?"
I went near him and give him a kiss on the cheek.
"Goodnight, Ethan."
"You too, now go in."
"Okay, I'll see you tomorrow."
I waved goodbye and went inside.
"Cherie, why did you suddenly invite Ethan to have dinner with us?" Mom asking giving me a questioning look.
"Mom, Remember, I sometimes invite him for dinner cause his my bestfriend.
"Is that the reason or are you deleoping something else."
"Huh, mom stop, it's nothing like that."
"Okay, honey, but if you find yourself loving him tell me. I will glady approve of that."
"Mom. I need to rest now, I'll go to my room."
"Sure, honey."
I went upstairs and lock the door to my room.
Is it true what mom said am I really loving Ethan without noticing it? If it's true, how will I act to it? I still don't know how love works, so how can I love him back as I should? Maybe I'll stop thinking about it.
Then I went to the bathroom to brush my teeth and went to bed.