~Chapter87~

I woke up with the sunlight hitting my face at the same time my alarm went off. With a yawn, I got out of bed and went to the bathroom. Today is Tuesday. I sighed as I prepared my things to go to school. Then my phone rang. I checked who it was early in the morning. It's Ethan. My heart is suddenly beating fast for no reason at all. Ugh, why am I like this? Is it because he kissed me just a few days ago? I looked at my reflection in the mirror, then I saw Ethan, and he was kissing me. Oh my god, what am I thinking right now? I don't have time to think about this. Am I really starting to fall for my best friend? Ahh. I don't know anymore. I shout in frustration. I gathered myself together and went back to my senses. I have five missed calls from Ethan. Just then, Sunnie barged into my room.

     "Cherie,"

     "Yes, Sunnie?"

     "Delin has arrived."

     "What?" My eyes widened in shock.

     "I better call Ethan."

     "Okay, do it now."

I grabbed my phone off the table and started to dial Ethan's number. But I hesitated, not wanting to bring up the kiss. But I need his help so I composed myself and dialed his number. Then he picked up seconds later and spoke through the phone.

    "Hello."

    "Ethan, it's me Cherie."

    "Oh, why the sudden call?"

    "It's Delin he's here."

    "What?" He stood up. "Don't worry, I'll be right there."

    "Ethan hurry, I'm scared."

    "Okay, just don't go down. Stay in your room."

    "Okay," I said as I hung up the call."

    "Don't worry, sis, I'll tell him you're not here." Sunnie said to me.

    "Okay, thanks, Sunnie."

So Sunnie went down and told Delin that Cherie wasn't home.

     "Don't lie Sunnie, I know Cherie's in her room, call her and tell her to come down so we can talk."

     "No, I will not."

     "Come on, Sunnie, call her, or should I just hit on you instead?"

     "What?"

     "If you don't want that, then move."

She moved out of the way, scared.

So he quickly climbs up the stairs, and there are many rooms.

   "Cherie, where are you hiding? Come out come out wherever you are. he inquired.

I held my breath as he came closer to my room.

I called Ethan again. But it went straight to voice mail.

     "Crap. Not now!"

I put my hand into my mouth.

I wish Ethan would come to my rescue. I said to myself. Just then I heard a knock on the door.

     "Cherie? I know you're in there open this door." Delin said to me banging the door.

     "No, I won't go away," I said to him.

Ethan rushed to Cherie's house thinking her ex ex-boyfriend did something to her.

He quickly ran to her house and saw Sunnie and two guys there.