~Chapter51~

He woke up feeling tired then he just remembered what happened to Cherie yesterday. "I brought her to the hospital but she didn't know that I did. I didn't even get the chance to talk to her. Ahh. Really?" he said, kind of frustrated.

Then someone knocked on his door.

He opened the door and saw Nathan standing there.

"Daniel, go down there someone here to see you."

"Who is it?"

"Just come down, okay?"

He wondered who it might be: is it Cherie or would it be Sofie? I guess I would never know if I don't go down.

So he went downstairs and saw Cherie sitting there.

Are my eyes deceiving me. Is she really here?

"Yes, Daniel I'm really here."

"Daniel, snap out of it," Nathan said. Pull yourself together, will you?" He said.

"Cherie, I'm sorry about that." Nathan said to me.

"No, it's alright."

Daniel got back to his senses and realized that Cherie was really here.

"Daniel, are you okay now?"

"Yeah,"

"Oh, well, I have something to tell you."

"What is it?"

Is she going to tell me she likes me?

"I just want to say thank you."

"For what?"

"For bringing me to the hospital yesterday. Ethan told me that you brought me there while I was unconscious.

"Ah, it's nothing. Please take a seat."

"No need, Daniel. I'm going anyway."

"So you came all the way here just to say thank you."

"Yeah, well, I'll see you at school."

"Wait Cherie."

"What?" He said and grabbed my hand.

I looked at him and said,

"Daniel, will you please let go of me?"

He let her go as if it pained him to do so he let go of her hand.

"Cherie,"

"What is it, Daniel?"

"I love you." He thought to himself.

"Hello, Daniel, are you still there?"

"Huh?" He said as he snapped out of his thoughts.

"What are you going to say to me?"

"It's nothing."

"Okay. Then. I'll see you some other time." I said and left.

I walked home thinking about Ethan when we kissed. Why didn't I feel anything? But our second kiss. It's the same? Why can't I feel anything. Huh. It's probably nothing.

After thinking by myself for a while, I took the bus and went home.

Ethan wants to see Cherie, because he will ask her out on a date. I just hope she'll agree. Then he imagined what would happen during that day.

Maybe she'll be shocked and happy at the same time. Or should I give her some more time. I know Cherie isn't ready yet for things like this. But when will I tell her that I like, I mean love her? I hope she feels the same way. But I can see Daniel likes her but he's too afraid to tell her. What a chicken. I am just going to be her fall back. If Daniel hurts her, I'll be there for her. I hope Cherie realized soon that I love her even though I'm just her best friend and nothing else. I just hope she'll agree to it someday." He said thinking. While he was thinking about that, someone knocked on the door.