~Chapter98~

Daniel woke up earlier than expected. He can't help not to worry about Sofie. Even though he's hurt before because of what she did. He cannot stop worrying about her for some reason? But whatever it is, it doesn't matter anymore, besides he had no feelings left for Sofie, or is there? Daniel stopped thinking about what would happen. Instead. He got up took a shower and got dressed.

Nathan was at the table eating his cereal when he noticed him and asked.
     "Where you off to this early in the morning?" He asked with an raised eyebrow.
     "I'm going jogging. Do you want to come?"
     "No, thanks, I have P.E. class with Miss Nancy later."
     "Okay."
     "Just be home earlier so that we won't miss the afternoon bus."
     "Okay, will do."

He said and went out for a morning jog.

Meanwhile.

I slowy flutter my eyes open by the sunlight hitting my eyes. So I got up and I remembered falling asleep on Ethan's car but I don't know what happened next after that. I look at the clock and it's quite early and  since I woke up, I cannot go back to sleep. So I went to the bathroom and took a quick shower and that woke me up I grabbed my rose scented shampoo and gently rub it on my scalp. Then I got my lufa and put some soap on it and started to gently rub it against my body, then I turn on the knob to rinse the soap off. Then I put on my conditioner on my hair I left it there for about five minutes then I rinse the condisioner off my hair, I grab my towel and rapped it on my body. Then I walked to my closet and put on my underwear and clip my push up bra then I wore my blue school uniform. Then I wore my black shoes. Then I dried my hair with a blower and put two blue cat shape clips on each side and I took out my bag and put my things in like books, notebooks and my pencil case. Then I grab my bag but before, I look at the mirror and begin to apply my primer and a little lip tint. Then I headed downstairs to see mom making breakfast. I saw Sunnie isn't here yet. So I asked.
     "Ah, mom, where is Sunnie."
     "Oh, her she's still sleeping in her room."
     "Doesn't she have school?"
     "Yes, but she said her schedule has been move into the afternoon."
      "Oh, okay, mom."
She made eggs and bacon and rice and juice.
I ate my breakfast and said.
     "Thanks, mom breakfast was delicious. Mom did something happen yesterday?" I asked.
"Nothing, much, but you fell asleep and Ethan carried you to your room."
"Say, what? Really? I don't remember."
She smiled.
"You don't remember cause you were asleep honey. But honey, I saw Ethan carry you in his arms and I told him to lay you in your room so he did then he left."
"Oh, I see, thanks mom I'll see you later bye." I said waving goodbye to her. I then rush off to catch the bus. As I was waiting I sat on a nearby bench. A blacked haired girl sat next to me I didn't mind. Then the bus arrived. I got on it and so did she. Is she new I never seen her before?" But nevermind. I sat at the front she sat on the back. Then the bus stopped many people got down then the bus went on again. Then minutes later.
We got down. I saw the girls they come near me and said.
    "Cher, have you heard."
    "Of what?" I asked.
    "About the new girl?"
    "Yeah, I just saw her on the bus this morning and she seems quiet.

Then Daniel came in the school. That girl approched him. I smiled. Maybe they known each other from somewhere judjing by their reactions.
Then they went to class together. Then the girls ask.
    "What are you looking at?" They said to me.
They look at what I'm looking at.
     "Hey, Cher, seems like you can't get off your eyes at Daniel and the new girl?"
     "Huh?"
     "Why, are you getting jealous?"
     "No, why would I be? Besides she seems familiar to me for some reason, when did I seen her."
      "You seen her before?"
      "Yeah, I just don't remember it."
      "Okay, girls, what's your first subject?"

    "Mine, is Math."
    "Mine, is English."
    "Mine is Science."
So we seprated and went to the classes.

Minutes later.
I was in Math listening to the teacher when I cannot seem to concentrait I wonder why? I wonder who's that girl with Daniel, she looks sort of familiar somehow? Where did I saw her before?" So I just ignored what I'm thinking and keep on listening. Minutes later we got dissmissed. I went to the lockers and saw Daniel and that girl. I just smiled and went over to them.

    "Hey, Daniel,"
    "Oh, hey, what's up?"
    "Do you want me to teach you math after school?"
     "Okay, I'd love that?"
     "Great, who's that girl your with earlier?"
       "Oh, her, she's Tina, she's the one who defended me bullies back then?"
      "Tina?"
      "Yes,"
      "Okay, Daniel I need to go."
      "But I thought your going to teach me after school?"
     "Sorry, I forgot, I have a lot do to today, I'll teach you tomorrow."

     "Okay, alright."

Meanwhile.

Tony and his friends went to the science lab and caused trouble. Then he laughed and left with his friend. But he still cannot get Cherie off his mind. He regrets not believing her and for not trusting her more. While he was walking Tina happens to bumped into him.
     "Sorry, he said as he look up. He was shocked.
     "Sis? What are you doing here?"
     "I just transfered here. Cause it's hard studying at my old school. Thanks to you bro. I got kicked out before."
     "Sorry, about that."
She sighed.
    "Anyway, have you forgoten about Cherie?"
      "No."
      "Tony, please just move on from her and I don't blame her for dumping you because you derserve it. She told me everything. About Ethan before and I was mad at you for not believing her."
     "Don't make things worse already, I am already having a bad day just thinking about her.
     "I heard about the rumors that you are contantly flirting with some girl on the bus was that true and I also heard that your doing that just so Cherie would notice you.
     "Yeah, why."
     "You stupid idiot. She said smack Tony on the shoulder."
      "Ouch."
      "That's why Cherie, didn't like you in the first place because of your attitude."
     "What can I do, as if. I can't just change my attitude overnight?"
     "Tony, let her go?"
     "No, I refuse."
     "Then you leave me no choice I'm going to tell dad about this and he will be super mad at you if he knew that you can't let go of Cherie, when all of us know what really happend.
      "But sis, you cannot do this to me?"
      "Oh, yes, I can and I will if you bother Cherie again."
     "You wouldn't?"
     "Try me."
He can tell she is not kidding.
      "Do whatever you want but I will not stop bothering Cherie until I make her mine again."
     "Tony, you moron. You'll see I'll see too it that you'll be grounded one way or another." She said and left.