~Chapter40~

So while Jennie and Ethan fixed up the tent. I made us some snacks and lemonade. I also made chocolate chip cookies. I used flour, sugar, butter and milk before mixing it in a bowl. When I'm done, I let it rest on the fridge and start to make the lemonade. I took two lemons and squeezed them, took off the seeds and put it on a pitcher. Then I get back on my cookies, so I take the dough out of the oven then I flatten the dough by mashing it. Then I formed it into balls and added the chocolate chips before I put them into the oven for about 360 degrees. About fifteen minutes later, it's done.

Meanwhile.
Daniel can't stand not seeing Cherie for him, it's unbearable for him. Even though he knew that Ethan could be Cherie's boyfriend but he didn't care. So he took the bus and waited for it to come to Snow Street because that's the place he might see Cherie. So minutes later the bus stopped and he paid the bus fee and got off. He walked towards the gate and saw Ethan and a girl there laughing, chatting and eating. He got so angry that he went in and punched Ethan on the face. Ethan punched him back and the two started to fight each other.
     "Ethan, I thought you love her but you're seeing someone else seriously!"
     "No, it's not like that."
Jennie then ran to the house and told Cherie the commotion that's happening outside.
     "Cherie, come quick there's a guy who's fighting with Ethan."
     "What?" I said.
     "You don't care about Cherie, all you care about is yourself!" Daniel said and let out another punch.
     "Well, you know nothing, that girl is my sister and we were just talking about something!"
     "Oh, yeah." he said and ready to punch him again. But before he did, Cherie went out and saw Ethan's face was bleeding.
     "Stop!" I yelled.
     "Cherie, do you know this guy." Jennie asked me.
     "Yeah, I know him. Jennie, will you take Ethan inside? I'll just talk to Daniel here for a second."
     "Sure, okay."
     "I'll be right there." I said to her.

So Jennie brought Ethan inside the house.

     "Daniel, why did you do that?"

     "Do what?"

     "Punch my best friend?"

     "Cherie, I'm sorry, I just feel jealous whenever you're with him."

     "Why, are you getting jealous, you don't even like me and now you're acting this way? I cannot believe you." I said in tears.

     "I'm really sorry Cherie,"

     "You know what? I don't want to see you for a while after what you had done to my best friend, I cannot see you, please leave."

     "But Cherie."

     "I told you, I don't like having trust issues your just like my ex-boyfriend. You don't trust me. Now, please leave."

Daniel left and went home.

I went inside the house and saw Ethan and Jennie were on the couch. I sat there and said.

     "I'm sorry, Ethan, I didn't know that Daniel was coming here. Are you okay? You're not hurt are you?"

     "No, I'm fine."

      "Who was that guy anyway?"

      "He's my classmate, I don't know what's gotten into him to act like that."

    "It's okay, Cherie."

     "Ah, you're still bleeding though. I'll get the first aid kit. I'll be back.

Cherie then left.

     "Jennie,"

     "Yes, Ethan."

     "Will you leave us alone for a while."

     "But what about you."

     "I'll be fine don't worry."