S2 - Chapter Sixteen: The Barn

"Come again?"

I rose up from where I sat when Glenn started walking over to me, "Hey" He greeted with a smile and I gave him a small smile back, "I was thinking we could go on a supply run together" He said and I nodded my head at him.

"Okay, you drive us there and I drive back?" I asked and he nodded with a smile.
"I'll let the others know" He told me.

"I'll wait for you in the car" I replied and he nodded before he walked away, "Miles, I'm going on a supply run with Glenn, make sure the others know, behave while I'm gone" I informed the brother that were close by me.

"Okay, Be safe" He called to me as I walked to the car, checking I've got my weapons as I went.

I climbed in the passenger seat of the car and waited for Glenn but when he was making his way over, Lori pulled him to the side where the two spoke for awhile which made me frown.

Obviously, I couldn't hear what they were talking about but Lori handed him a piece of paper which he seemed surprised at whatever was written on it, he nodded at what she had said then put the paper into his pocket.

Glenn came over and jumped into the driver's seat then acted like nothing had happened as he turned on the engine and pulled away from the farm, "What did Lori want?" I asked him and he looked away from me, shaking his head.

"She asked me to pick up something for her, nothing to worry about" He replied as he started driving down the road, out of the farm.

We were riding quietly as I tried to think of what we need to look for because it's not worth writing a list as the stores are cleared out so we don't and won't ever have anything we need or want ever again, "I think it would be worth to look for some medical supplies" I told Glenn but didn't get a answer and I looked over to him. He wasn't even listening to me.

"I'm currently not wearing a bra so..." I started having no intention of finishing the sentence and I didn't have to because Glenn looked straight at me, eyes going to my chest, "Got ya!" I told him and his ears went bright red, "What's on your mind?" I asked him curiously.

"Just thinking about current events, Carl, Sophia and you know the fact that Daryl hasn't come back yet" He listed and I nodded.

"He will be fine, Nothing can break Daryl" I assured him, "He'll find Sophia, no matter how he finds her, he will bring her back" I added and he gave me a small smile, "As for Carl, he's tough, I know he will pull though. He has to" I added and he nodded his head before he started to come to a slow and I looked over at the ghost town ahead of me as the car stopped.

"Come on, We will walk on foot from here" Glenn told me turning the car off then climbed out the car so I climbed out too, running around to walk aside him as he waited for me.

We walked together as he lead me to the store and he went straight inside but I stopped to read the piece of paper stuck on the door, 'Please help yourself and stay safe' The sign read and I sighed sadly before going inside.

"I'm going to raid the pharmacy" I called to Glenn who were emptying the shelves, placing them in a basket that he had picked up so I grabbed one myself then headed to the back.

I spent a little while clearing the shelves of any meds or kits that I might need and placed everything into my basket before I did a walk around the store when I frowned at Glenn who haven't moved from one place of the store.