S5 - Chapter Forty Nine: Alexanderia

"Why do you want to know that?"

"Don't you dare!"

We walked in slowly and everyone jumped at the sound of the gate slamming closed behind us which made us all turn to look at it

"You will have to surrender your weapons" Some guy said walking over to the group.
"I don't think so" Rick muttered glaring at the man and Aaron quickly stepped forwards.

"I'm afraid I'm going to have to insist" The guy said and I took a step towards him.
"And I'm going to have to insist you back the fuck up" I replied glaring at him.

"Nicholas" Aaron called quickly then pulled him away from me as Glenn pulled me back, "Let them meet Deanna first" Aaron told the guy who sighed before taking a step back.

"Who's Deanna?" I asked and he looked at me.
"She's our leader" Eric informed us.

"Okay, take us to meet your leader" Rick said and Aaron nodded before walking ahead then the group followed after him.

Aaron took us to a house and knocked on the door while we all stood on the front lawn, I took a look around at all the nice houses. All the houses that looked untouched, it look like this place is not with the rest of the world.

The door opened to a middle aged woman, who I assume is Deanna. She had short dirty blonde hair and she smiled at Aaron as she greeted him then she came to notice the rest of us.

"I see we have guests" She said smiling at us, "I'll take it from here" The woman told Aaron and the said person nodded before walking away, passing Rick with a smile, "Hello, I'm Deanna" The woman introduced herself.

"I'm Rick" Our leader introduced stepping up the front steps and shook the woman's hand.
"Come in" Deanna invited walking back into the house then held the door open for us.