S1 - Chapter Six: Need A Plan

"Delivered Pizzas. Why?"

We stopped in the lobby of the building and I took a seat in a rolling, spinning chair. I pushed myself back in it until I were close to the others then were just flicking my switchblade with one hand.

(If anyone is watching or have watched the BL series, HiStory: Trapped then you would know where I got the idea from).

The others gathered around a table as Glenn talked through the plan, "I will need Rick and T-Dog here in this alley. I will go with Daryl in this alley and when it is clear, I will run and get the bag but in case I get cornered off then I will run to Rick and T-Dog instead. That way I will have someone waiting for me on either side" He explained drawing on a broken piece of glass with a marker and everyone nodded along with the plan before Glenn looked at me.

"Rain, you are obviously very skilled so could I have you watching from above to make sure I have a clearing to go either way?" He asked and I stood up walking over to the table.

I scanned the map quickly impressed with his knowledge of the area before I nodded my head, "I will go with you and Daryl. I can climb up and move across to the balconies opposite, I will have a better view from there" I told him pointing out the window to the buiding opposite and Glenn nodded at me with a smile.

"Just so you know this is a really stupid plan" T-Dog stated and the others nodded, agreeing with him and I chuckled softly to myself.

"I think the same too and I don't even like you that much" Daryl pointed out and I rolled my eyes, knowing damn well that he is lying.

"And I thought we were brothers" Glenn joked.

"Won't pass as brothers, Chinaman" Daryl replied and Glenn stood up straight then glared at the Redneck along with myself.

"I'm Korean" Glenn replied at the same time as I said, "He's Korean" which made us both look at each other and Daryl scoffed, breaking our eye contact.

"Whatever" Daryl muttered as I tried to hide my blush that crept up my neck again.

"Anyway, We will need to move quietly but fast because there are a lot more of them than there are of us" Glenn said and we all nodded at him.

"Okay, does everyone know what they are doing?" Rick asked and we all nodded at him.

"Hey, Kid. What did you do before all this?" Daryl asked curiously.

"Delivered pizzas" He answered and we all looked at him surprised. Daryl glanced over at Rick who were smirking amused, "Why?" Glenn asked innocently and Daryl chuckled softly, patting him on the back before walking away.

Rick smirked amused before following after him with T-Dog close behind. So, Glenn turned to look at me with slight confusion written over his innocent looking face, "What?" He asked and I chuckled, shaking my head.

"Let's go" I told him, walking away and he did a little skip to keep up with my fast pace.

💜💜

That's Chapter Six!!!

I really didn't have any idea what to do with this one but I needed to add the scene for the next chapter (s) to make sense.

Hence, the very short Chapter. I apologise.

I really hope there are readers because I would really love some feedback so please talk with me!!!!! I promise, I don't bite.

Thank you for reading!