moving

important authors note at the end!

REAL LIFE

it had been a couple of weeks since brooklyn had bought the apartment. she'd been out to view her to-be new home just a week after buying it.

with help from avani and addison, they've been setting the place up for her. it was finally coming along.

right now, brooke was laid in her old bed with all her things packed away. all that was left in the room was the bed and old closet. it looked so different.

tmrw, at around noon, shed be on her way to la with the rest of her belongings. she'd be finally moving into her new home. with a smile on brooklyn's face, she closed her eyes and fell into a peaceful sleep.

at around 10 am, brooklyn was woken up brutally by her mom who stood with a pillow in her hand. brooklyn groaned before burying her head back into her pillow and covers.

"come on sleepy head. you move today" she said cheerfully.

it took a second for her to process what she had said before she quickly jumped out of bed and ran to open the curtains. she squealed excitedly before running to hug her mom.

"i move todayyyy!" brooklyn exclaimed.

"i know, i'm so excited for you!" her mom said smiling. "go get washed, i'll make my significant pancakes" her mom said before putting the pillow on the bed and heading downstairs.

brooklyn sat down on the bed, taking in everything that's about to happen. she smiled brightly before standing up to make her old bed. she soon walked over to the old closet and pulled out a pair of sweats and cropped shirt she'd left in there for today. along with underwear before making her way into her old bathroom.

she quickly changed out of the clothes she slept in before jumping into her shower. she made sure to not get her hair wet as best as she could. once brooklyn was washed, she turned off the water before grabbing a towel and getting out.

she quickly dried and got dressed before walking back into the room and grabbing her suitcase, filled with the last of her things. she took one last look into her old room before turning the light off and closing the door.

brooklyn made her way downstairs, the smell of pancakes filled her nose and she smiled. without noticing, she let go of the suitcase handle and allowed the suitcase to fall down the rest of the way.

"what in the hell was that bang?!" her mom called, coming to the bottom of the stairs before noticing the suitcase.

"whoops?" brooklyn said shrugging her shoulders.

"if anything valuable in there broke, i'll laugh" her mom said walking away laughing.

"haha, very funny!" brooke called out so her mom could hear her.

brooklyn walked into the kitchen and saw the stack of pancakes on the counter. she quickly sat down and piled four pancakes onto her plate before grabbing the honey and sugar.

brooklyn placed the dirty dishes into the sink as her mom was already washing up. she moved around her mom and grabbed a hand towel, ready to dry the cutlery.