last day

REAL LIFE

brooklyn's POV

it's been a few days now, texas has been fine for everyone. tiktok room had tagged the sway boys, including me, about how we left kio in texas. we all found it beyond funny due to them not knowing the whole story. kio wanted to stay home but he was clearly confused when he woke up to us gone.

to make tiktok room have even more tea, griffin and kio unfollowed eachother since their the famous 'grio'.

anyways, today was the day we're leaving back to bel air. i've grew a good bond with kelliane, kellie for short as i call her. i was close with everyone here if i'm honest. i'm currently in my room, packing the rest of my things with kelli. we were playing music and just having a good time.

"i'm going to go live, since i haven't been live in a few" kelliane nods and i set up my phone for an instagram live.

"hey guys!" i say into my phone, leaning back a little.

"today's the day i leave texas with the boys but for nowwww i have my baby kelli" i say hugging kelliane.

"you and kelliane are the duo we never thought we needed"

"why does she have clout? eww"

"me and kelli are the duo you never thought you needed" i winked at the camera

"i second that!" kelliane shouts causing me to laugh.

"how did you even meet the sway boys?"

"well i met them all through bryce since he's my brother, by adoption that is, i was adopted into his family when i was young but i didn't mind. that's how i know bryce and he flew me out for a bit with him" i say, carrying on with my packing.

"i literally love you"

"please say hi skylar"

"hey skylar, i love you" i say smiling.

"touch your hair if you have something going on with jaden"

"you and jaden would be so cute"

"i ship her with blake"

i read through the comments and run my hands through my hair as i read one.

"eww no blake has ugly-itis" i say laughing causing kelliane to laugh.

"well i ship you with jaden" she says causing me to look at her.

"noooo he has cootiesssss" i scream, laughing.

suddenly jaden rushes into the room, looking out of breath.

"speak of the devil" i mumble.

"who died?" he asks quickly

"no one, brooklyn was saying how you have cooties to the live" kelliane winks causing me to laugh.

"i do not have cooties" he says, sitting down behind me.

"oh yea just make yourself at home" i say sarcastically

"i will, thank you now i don't have cooties for one" he carries on

"uh yes you do" i say turning to him.

"oh really now" he raises an eyebrow at me. i nod, laughing then he picks me up and chucks me into my bed. he starts tickling me to the point where i can't breathe. i'm guessing the whole live saw and started shipping us.

"j- JADEN- stoppppPpp"

"say i don't have cooties and i'm amazing" he says, still tickling me.

"oOkay, you don't have coOoties and IM amazing" i say, still laughing.

"okay that's enough, jaden get off her" kelliane says laughing. she pushes jaden off of me, causing him to fall on the floor.

i literally break out into laughter with kelliane. once we calmed down, we ended the live and finished packing. jaden had left previously so me and kelliane took our things downstairs.

everyone had left earlier except from the sway boys and tayler, nate then kelliane. i handed my luggage to the boys to put in the bus which they did. i was one of the last people to get in. i hugged kelliane tightly before pulling away.

"come see me soon?" she nods and i hug her again. i run to tayler and hug his waist tightly since i'm small.

"see you soon" he says before i climb into the bus. i wave at them as we drive off and on our way back home.

maybe everything wasn't all bad.

.⁂*AUTHORS NOTE*⁂.

sorry it's shorttttt

word count- 701