Confused

REAL LIFE

(Jaden's side of things)

The boy sat in his chair, spinning it around. His phone kept going off so he opened it, curious in what's happening. He was being tagged multiple times in someone's comment section. He opened the post and on his screen, viewed a girl. Not just any girl to him tho. He thought she was stunning absolutely stunning.

He was quite confused on why he was being tagged in her post, anywho it didn't bother him much. He left the app only for it to be re-opened to view the new tiktokroom's post that he's been tagged in. Normally he doesn't just get tagged in post like these so he was quite curious on what it was.

There was a video clip from that girl's live. He read through the caption whilst listening to the video. He was still quite confused but he noticed how elegant her voice was.

Confusion takes over as he reads through the comments. He notices Bryce's comment which just throws him off completely.

"BRYCE!" The teenaged boy calls out.

"What!?"

"Come here!"

Within a matter of seconds, the Bryce hall was standing in Jaden's door way. Jaden turns his phone to Bryce and watches bryces facial expressions.

"Do you know her?"

"I've spoken to her a couple- multiple times, yes why?"

"Cos people are shipping me and her, I'm so confused"

"Shipping you n her? Pft they're shipping me n her and that's disgusting"

Jaden laughs as he turns the phone back around. Bryce soon leaves the room after making a couple of tiktoks.

———————————

The boy turned off his phone, just finishing posting a new Instagram post. He left his phone and went down to the pool with the other boys.

"Yo why was you on tiktokroom this week?" Josh asked the partly blonde haired boy.

"Something this girl said in a live, something about who's her favourite from sway and she said either me or Bryce." The boy replied in an un-bothered matter.

"Now that's offensive, why not the rest of us?" Quinton complained.

"Shut up, your practically the same as Jaden" josh whined back.

"Dude all of you have a girlfriend practically anyways, apart from me, Bryce and Blake" the boy replied clearly annoyed.

"Exactly so be quiet ya'll"

"Thank you Blake"

He nods at the boy. Soon enough all the boys are messing about in the pool. Josh was clearly live and sat in front of it was josh himself and Bryce.

"Hey Brooklyn" bryce's voice echoed throughout the back yard. Jadens attention was now fully on Bryce. Jaden swam over and stuck his head inbetween josh and Bryce.

"Hey guys!!" He practically screamed.

"Wanna say that any louder?" Josh groaned

"I mean I can if you-"

"Nope your good"

Jaden sent josh a cheesy grin. What Jaden didn't know is that Brooklyn sat on the other side of the screen watching her brother and friends being absolute goofballs. She found it cute how much Jaden loves his fans and the fact he came into screen right after Bryce said her name.

—————————

The boys were now back inside from they're day out in the pool. Jaden had just gotten out the shower and was laid on his bed in sweats. He picked up his phone and opened his Instagram post, viewing the comments. He noticed Brooklyn kept getting tagged in his post. Still he was confused but viewed her profile anyways. He was still stunned by her looks which left him speechless. Soon josh busted into they're joint room and jumped on Jaden, causing him to groan.

"Get off dude"

Josh got off but took jadens phone.

"Dude give that back!"

Jaden leaped off his bed and ran for josh. Josh ran out the room and downstairs in the kitchen.

"Why are you viewing Brooklyn's profile? Do you like herrr?" Josh teased.

Jaden ran around the island in the kitchen and straight for josh. Josh let out a little yelp and ran behind Bryce. Causing Bryce and Griffin to laugh.

"What happened this time?" Griffin questioned the two boys.

"Well I-"

"Jaden was stalking this Brooklyn girl" josh shouted before Jaden could get in a word.

Jaden leaped forward and grabbed his phone from joshes hand.

"Dudeee! Really?!" Jaden was slightly pissed and the boys could tell.

Bryce was still in shock knowing that it's his little sister but did the boys know that? Nope. Was Bryce kinda pissed? Yes. Why? Well it's his sister there talking about here.

.⁂*AUTHORS CORNER*⁂.

So jadens having a little liking in Bryces sister.

How will Jaden react when he finds out that Brooklyn Leigh is actually Brooklyn Leigh Hall?

Word count- 784