we arrived!

REAL LIFE

it was early hours in the morning when the sway boys plus brooklyn arrived at the air bnb in texas. all the boys were drowsy but were still awake. brooke ok the other hand was deeply asleep laying her head on jadens shoulder.

all the boys filed out of the bus, except jaden of course. they took all the bags into the house and left them in the main room. bryce came back out and took brooklyn from jadens shoulder and carrying her into the house with jaden close behind.

"okay room arrangements?" griffin asks

"well, everyone else isn't getting here until later so i'll put brooke in one room and then we can sort us out in a minute" bryce said before carrying brooklyn up the stairs and into a decent sized room. he took her airpods out of her ears and put them back in their case. he placed them on the bedside table along with her phone. jaden has brought her luggage up and took her charger out, handing it to bryce. bryce put her phone on charge and tucked her in before leaving the room with jaden.

"okay room arrangements?" bryce questioned again

"how about quinton goes with jaden, griffin and blake then that leaves me and bryce?" josh questions the boys. everyone nods before taking their belongings and walking upstairs to find a room. there was still multiple rooms left for everyone else to choose from.

the next morning, brooklyn woke up to a bunch of noise. she rubbed her eyes before looking around at her surroundings. when she figured out she was in the air bnb, she checked the time on her phone she previously saw. 12:38pm, she stretched before climbing out of bed. she saw someone else's luggage on the opposite side of hers. she shrugged it off before searching her suitcase for a bikini. once she found one, she locked her door and changed into:

she found a t-shirt and chucked it over the top before braiding her hair

she found a t-shirt and chucked it over the top before braiding her hair. she didn't have any makeup on so she grabbed her phone before wandering downstairs. there was a bunch of people and it looked like everyone was up.

brooklyn wandered into the kitchen, grabbing a white claw from the fridge. she leant against the counter before having bryce come over to her.

"you let me sleep in?" she asked

"well yea, you clearly were tired so we left you" she nods before bryce drags her towards tayler.

"tayler?" she asks, excited

"brooklyn? no way" he picks her up, spinning around. "i haven't seen you in, forever"

"i know, you didn't visit me dumb nuts" she laughs before sitting down with tayler besides her. a short girl with nice blonde hair came over and sat next to tayler along with a tall guy with a dark skin tone and dark hair.

"oh brooke this is kelliane and nate, guys this is brooklyn" tayler says.

"hey" brooklyn smiles at them. they reply with a couple heys which break out into a conversation between them all.

"brooklyn wanna make a tiktok?" kelliane asks, brooklyn nods before getting up and following her. after a couple of tiktoks, the pair sit down, getting to know eachother better.

"also i hope you don't mind, i'm sharing a room with you" kelliane starts.

"it's fine, i'm glad it's not one of the boys if i'm honest" brooklyn says, laughing.

"wanna get in the pool? it's too hot" kelliane causing brooklyn to nod her head multiple times.

the two go to their room so kelliane can change. brooklyn locks the door after turning away so kelliane can change.

"so have your eyes on anyone?" kelliane asks the girl in front of her.

"honestly yea, it's kinda complicated" brooklyn starts.

"we had time- spill"

"okay so jaden-"

"wait your from tiktok room with those lives" kelliane asks causing brooklyn to laugh.

"yea that's me, that's how i met jaden. i already knew bryce since he's my brother" she says

"you and bryce don't look alike, wouldn't even notice" kelliane asks, putting her clothes in her suitcase.

"yea we're related by adoption" brooklyn says causing kelliane to nod.

"anyways, me and jaden started speaking a little bit then bryce bought me tickets to stay down in la with him so i accepted since i haven't seen him in a while" kelliane chucks in a t-shirt, nodding.

"that's how i'm here really" brooklyn finishes, walking out the door with kelliane.

"that's fair, glad your here honestly. someone needs to keep everyone in their places" kelliane says.

the two walk outside and leave their phones on a sunbed. they take off the shirts then jump in the pool causing bryce and tayler to laugh since they were making a tiktok.

"now we have to re start" bryce groans

the girls shrug their shoulders, laughing.

"aye tayler! you can see your dick!" brooklyn shouts, laughing. the boys finish the tiktok and tayler turns to brooklyn.

"haha very funny"

"i'm not even joking tho" tayler splash's water at the two, laughing.

soon everyone was in the pool, having a good time.

.⁂*AUTHORS NOTE*⁂.

just a filler chapter really :)

word count- 868