The mall

REAL LIFE

The girl sat on the floor, infront of an open suitcase. She had no clue what to pack or even if her style was good enough to fit in. She's always had her style range. Some days she would dress cute and vintage or comfy/baggy, not really giving a fuck if she looks like trash then occasionally she likes the e-girl vibe. As you can tell, her style ranges ALOT, like said.

She finally decided on starting to pack multiple cute and vintage outfits including some cute dresses. She then moved on with some comfy sweats and crop tops, already knowing she'd be taking Bryce's hoodies. She packed underwear and bras, including some sports bras. She also put in four pairs of her nike-pro shorts along with one of bryces OLD hoodies. She packed a few BLACK crop tops and vest tops along with her jeans and chains.

She left the rest of her packing for another day and jumped onto her bed, completely bored out her mind. She laid there, staring at her ceiling for a good 10 minutes before any idea came to mind. When she got one, she leaped off her bed and went straight to her wardrobe. She put on a cute but simple denim blue ripped jeans and a white cropped top. She wondered into her bathroom and tied her long dark hair into a high pony tail, mainly to get her hair out her face. She brushed her teeth and lightly filled in her eyebrows, putting on mascara and lipgloss. She put on her Air Force 1's and grabbed her phone, airpods and car keys. She went downstairs and out the door, into the car.

She started the engine and pulled out of the drive way. She drove down her road and onto the busy street. Soon enough she pulled up at the mall. She leaped put her car and locked it before heading into the mall. She was on her own which was quite frequent for her since she didn't have any friends in her home town.

She walked threw the busy crowds and into Starbucks. She got a simple order of a chocolate frappe. It was her favourite. She walked round multiple stores getting different clothes. When she was happy with what she bought, she left and put all her bags in the back.

Once she was back on the road, she was happy. It's like driving was her safe spot. It takes her mind off things. Especially with things at home and not having Bryce to help her. He moved out years ago but visited frequently. He first moved in with Tayler and they both visited her a lot. At first Bryce offered to stay but she told him to go. She wants him to live his dreams. He now lives with josh and Jaden, the sway. She guesses he doesn't talk about her often but what she doesn't know is he doesn't shut up. He's always worried about the girl back home.

None of the boys know who she exactly is. All they have is a description of her personality by the way Bryce talks about her. All the have to call her by is a little nickname Bryce himself came up with, Bubbles. She didn't mind too much and thought it was cute. Bryce gave her the nickname when they were little because her personality was the bubbly sort and they way it buzzes through the room. Before she knew it, she was home.

INSTAGRAM

Liked by @brycehall, @joshrichards and 581,701 others

@jadenhossler new music out soon!

Comments:
@fan yesssss

@brycehall can't wait!!!

@joshrichards let's goooo

@fan I love your music

@fan where's @brooklynleigh ??

@hater can't he just shut up with his 'music'
>@fan his voice is like an angel stfu

@fan @brooklynleigh

@fan @brooklynleigh

@fan @brooklynleigh

@brooklynleigh best of luck </3

View 203,672 more comments...

.⁂*AUTHOR'S CORNER*⁂.

Not much happened in this chapter, it'll get better I promise :)

Word count- 669