the 'talk'

REAL LIFE

a couple days have passed, bryce had taken brooklyn to the mall. he even kept his promise and payed for her nails which were bomb.

and still, the pair haven't exchanged one word about there encounter

and still, the pair haven't exchanged one word about there encounter. brooklyn was having a blast despite the awkward tension between her and jaden. she tried her best to ovoid it but it wasn't going anywhere yet.

brooklyn pulled her self out of bed and grabbed some fresh clothes. she walked down to her shared bathroom with jaden, still half asleep. she opened the door and saw jaden stood there with a towel wrapped around his waist.

"oh shit, sorry"

she closed the door and cussed to herself. she stood, waiting outside the door until it finally opened. jaden walked out in now jeans and a hoodie. he looked in her direction as she tried to just walk past him and into the bathroom. he lightly grabbed her arm, pulling her back to face him.

"hey can we talk after?" he asked softly. she nods and he releases her arm. brooklyn walks into the bathroom and lock the door in case jaden walks in.

once she was finished with her shower, she got changed into a quite basic outfit but lowkey cute.

the didn't bother wearing the glasses and walked out the bathroom. she went back to the room she was staying in and tied her hair into a high pony tail. she then began on her makeup which was really simple.

she grabbed her phone and began to walk towards jaden and josh's room. she knocked before opening the door slightly. she looked in to see just jaden in the room, he was on his phone but turned it off.

sne walked in fully, closing the door behind her. brooklyn walked over and sat next to him.

"what did you wanna talk about?" she asked him, avoiding eye contact.

"we can't keep ignoring this forever brooklyn" he said which made her look at him.

"what's there to say?" she said slightly bothered.

"we can't ignore we almost kissed especially with us about to be stuck in a house with more people in texas-"

"texas?" she cut him off

"uh yea" he asked confused

"oh texas, i forgot" she said standing up from the bed.

"so forgetful sometimes" he mumbled. "talk to bryce afterwards for more details cos i don't want it to be awkward between us" he continued.

"okay it won't be if we don't make it" she shrugged her shoulders.

jaden stood up and hugged her small body. she wrapped her arms around his torso as they swayed side to side. jaden pulled back and moved a strand of her hair behind her ear.

"your so beautiful"

brooklyn's cheeks turned a light shade of pink as she looked away from jaden, smiling. jaden moves her face, so she was now looking at him.

brooklyn took this time to examine him before looking into his blue, green eyes. they were so gorgeous, you could get lost in them.

jaden pulled her in, kissing her soft, plump lips. brooklyn was shocked but kissed back, wrapping her arms around his neck as his rested at her waist.

jaden guides them back carefully before turning them around and pushing brooklyn flat on the bed. she was shocked at his moves but was enjoying it.

their lips moved in sync with one another perfectly. it wasnt a rough kiss, more like a soft passionate one. jaden deepened the kiss a little more and his grip grew slightly tighter on her waist. she wrapped her legs around his torso and bringing him closer with her arms.

after another few minutes, jaden pulled back with a smile on his face. he opened his eyes to see brooklyn already smiling. she un-wrapped her legs from his torso still keeping the smile on her face.

"well that was something" she giggled as he collapsed next to her.

"it sure was" he replied

"i better go talk to bryce about the whole texas thing" she said getting up off the bed.

"come back to make tiktoks" he said with pleading eyes causing her to laugh. she nodded and gave him a peck on the lips before exiting the room.

brooklyn walked downstairs and found bryce out by the pool. she tapped on his shoulder and motioned them to talk.

"when we leaving for texas?" she asked

"in around a week why?" he asked back

"just wondering, i lowkey forgot" she smiled and tried walking away only to be pulled back by her brother.

"somethings happened" he said

"what do you mean?" she asked nervously

"i- you know what, don't worry" he replied. "also nicks coming round tmrw just so your aware" she sent him a smile before making her way back to jaden.

.⁂*AUTHORS NOTE*⁂.

i- well then

wonder what's gonna happen when nick turns up tmrw

word count- 820