confrontation

REAL LIFE

"no, it can't be"

"but it is jae, she sent it in" jaden ran his hand through his hair as he paced back and forth.

"what we going to do?" he asked.

"i'm going to fucking kill her, that's what" she said walking towards the back door only to be grabbed by bryce.

"yea- no your not" he stated

"bryce let go of me"

"not until your thinking straight" he said smiling down at the girl. "and here take my hoodie" he said ignoring the sight of a few hickeys. "plus now i wanna hear what went down on that video"

"where were close, i got annoyed he was closer to mads when the song realised" brooklyn said, secretly giving jaden a side eye to say 'play along' as she put on the hoodie.

"uh-huh, and that's all" bryce said now looking towards jaden.

"well i mean- yea" bryce looked at the two suspiciously before nodding and letting go of brooklyn then walking inside.

she mouthed a thank you to jaden before following her brother. jaden ran his hands through his hair before scrolling through his contacts. when the call finally went through and the line was answered, he took in a deep breath.

"i need you to come over"

"addison, get over here. i'm about to loose my shit" brooklyn said leaving, what must be about, the billionth voice mail.

"she's gonna come" her brother piped up.

"and if she doesn't"

"she will" bryce said, taking her hands in his.

"okay" she breathed out.

then all that was heard was banging on the front door of the sway. brooklyn jumped up running down the stairs, as josh opened the door. in came a panicked addison who immediately looked for brooklyn.

brooklyn ran downstairs and into the girls embrace.

"thank god your finally here"

"come on, let's go upstairs" brooklyn nodded, following addison up the stairs and into her room.

"i swear i'm gonna kill her addi"

"yea, maybe you should" addison said looking up at brooklyn and popping a grape in her mouth.

"not helping" brooklyn said, sarcastically smiling.

"okay what did i miss?" nessa said rushing into the room.

"well considering brooklyn keeps saying how she's gonna kill mads, not a lot really" addison said making nessa quietly laugh

"yea so funny" brooklyn said crossing her arms.

"you just need to keep your chill" nessa said.

"how? imagine if i done that to you and josh, you'd be pissed too huh" nessa nodded before opening her mouth to speak.

"how about we take a trip to dunkin donuts, take your mind of it?" addison said standing up, looking back and forth between the girls

"you better give me a good explanation why that videos on tiktokroom maddison?"

"how can you blame me? i want you"

"well you can't have me" the boy gritted through his teeth.

"and if i can?"

"well you can't, get over it"

"come on jaden, what do you see in her? i mean look at her" jaden raised an eyebrow at the girl before him. he opened his mouth to say his reply only to be cut off by mads.

"come on, your only gonna hurt poor little brooklyn" mads said walking towards jaden.

"fuck off mads, no ones hurting anyone. especially brooklyn" jaden said walking away from her.

suddenly the laughter of three girls beamed through the house causing jaden to smirk towards mads knowing brooklyn will kill her.

"well look who's here" mads glimpsed at jaden and toward the door. she tried moving fast only to fall on her ass due to an impact of something or someone.

"okay someone explain why the fuck she's here" brooklyn's voice echoed as she placed her bags onto the counter since they went to target as well.

brooklyn looked towards jaden seeing a massive smirk plastered on his face. mads scrambled to her feet, becoming face to face with a pissed off half latino, half porti-rican girl.

"now give me one good reason i shouldn't beat the living shit out of you" brooklyn said, balling her hands into fists.

"because i'm better than you"

"yea, don't make me laugh. just because your a 'perfect white girl' does not mean you can ruin the one thing i had going" brooklyn said taking a couple steps forward.

"why'd you do it? i've never done anything to you but yet you expose my PRIVATE conversation all over social media" brooklyn stated.

"you have what i want" mads said, feeling confident

"well news flash, he doesn't want you" brooklyn smirked. "now get the fuck out before i make you myself, and that's me asking you nicely" brooklyn smiled sarcastically.

mads huffed before leaving, slamming the door on the way out.

"well now that that's over, who's hungry!?" brooklyn yelled the last bit, smiling as she pulled out food from her bags.

ellie's corner

okay but damn she popped off.

n e ways,
the drama will all come soon😌😌

be patient :)

also back to you season two will be out in a week or so, be prepared!!!

...