Shocker

REAL LIFE

The girl leant eagerly back in her chair after realising she was seeing her brother in less than 72 hours. She last saw her brother just around 5 - 6 months ago, which for her is a long time without seeing her brother. It was when Bryce flew her out for a week when he was living with Tayler. Honestly she did miss the pair but she knew Tayler would be around. He always is. She understands though, she wants him to go live his dreams and it's what he's doing.

By now she had fully packed for the month of being in L.A. and was lowkey excited. Not only was she seeing Bryce but she could meet up with Addison. She'd never met Addison in person but they'd always FaceTime, especially when she was dating Brooklyn's brother. But they stayed close and bonded perfectly well for being only a year or so apart. To Brooklyn it was like an older sister she never had.

—————————

"Oh come on" the girl laughed at the older boy in her screen.

"I didn't do none"

"Uh yes you did"

"Did not"

"Did too"

"Did not"

"Did too"

"I did not" she laughed even harder causing the boy to chuckle.

"Did too"

"Did too" she impersonated the boy.

"Did not"

"Aha got you!"

"Fuck sake"

"Uh you tell me to watch my mouth but you- I can't with you" she laughed.

"Yea Yea, What day do you leave to come here again?"

"26th"

Little did he know that she was staying a week over a month. She wanted to surprise him and stay with him longer since she never she's him.

"Okay so that's in two days and what times your flight?"

"10am and I should be in L.A. by 1:30pm latest I think"

"Yea Okay, you be safe and make sure you stay calm on the plane"

"Yea Yea I will"

"I mean it bubbles"

"Not the nicknameee"

"Yes the nickname now promise me"

"Yes okay I'll be safe.....assface"

"Brooklyn!"

"What?!" She laughed

"You know what"

"Yea Yea, I'll talk to you tmrw it's kinda late here"

"Huh it's only 7pm for you"

"Bye Bryce"

"Brookl-"