jail?!

REAL LIFE

BROOKLYNS POV

i groan, covering my head with my pillow as i hear my phone go off with a bunch of notifications. i close my eyes and slightly drift off until i hear my ringtone. i lightly scream before sitting up and grabbing my phone. i look at the contact and it's not a number i recognise. it was a texas number, maybe it's just the boys cos their phones are dead.

i answer and put the phone up to my ear.

"hello?"

"brooke, i need help" i hear through the phone

"bryce?"

"listen carefully okay, me and jaden are in jail and we-"

"jail?! bryce fucking micheal hall!"

"ik, ik. but we can be bailed out"

"how much?"

"no i'm not asking my little sister to bail me out including jaden"

"bryce how much?!"

"around 20-30 grand in total for the both of us"

"fucking hell bryce!"

"ik, i'll pay you back okay?"

"put jaden on"

"brooke-"

"put him on bryce" i say sternly. i soon heard distinct chatter on the other side of the phone before i heard his voice beam through the phone.

"lyn?"

"jaden isiah hossler, im so fucking disappointed in you" i scolded through the phone.

"i know and i'm sorry"

"tell bryce i'll be on my way soon" i sighed

"i will so i'll see you soon?"

"yea and i stg i will fucking knock some sense into the both of you"

"i've gotta go now lyn"

"jaden-"

"i love you"

"i love you too, see you soon" i practically whispered through the phone as the line cut off before he could hear me.

i run out my room and stumble into my moms.

"mom!" she sits up in panic and looks at me.

"jaden and bryce got arrested in texas-"

"that boys gonna be the death of me" my mom groaned

"i'm packing a small bag and i'm taking the next flight to texas"

"okay be safe, tell me when your done packing"

i nod before running back to my room and grabbing a small suitcase. i rush to my wardrobe and pull out various clothing then chuck it into the suitcase. i make sure to grab my laptop and chargers. i quickly open my laptop and look up the next flight to texas which was in around four hours. i quickly booked it before chucking my laptop into the suitcase. i grab the now closed suitcase before rushing down the stairs to see my mom waiting for me.