road trip

REAL LIFE

"BROOKLYN! hurry up! WERE LEAVING!" bryce yelled up the stairs in the famous sway house.

"okay! i'm just sipping up my fucking sui- FUCK SAKE!" she yelled in frustration since the zipper wouldn't move.

she heard someone chuckle and immediately turned to the door way to see the one and only jaden hossler.

"what's so funny?" she snapped, not meaning to.

"woa- i thought you'd need some help" he said walking over, zipping up the suitcase in a heart beat.

"wha- how did yo-"

"it's called muscles baby" he said winking at brooke causing her to laugh.

"never do that again"

"do what? this" he said as he winked again causing her to laugh even more.

"right come on, we're leaving" he said standing up and taking her suitcase.

"jaden?" she said once she calmed down.

"brooklyn"

"one last kissy?" she said sticking out her bottom lip, putting on a baby voice.

jaden smiled, letting go of her suitcase handle and walking towards the smaller girl. he rested his hands on her waist and she put her arms around his neck, smiling like crazy. jaden leant down and pecked her lips.

"that wasn't a kiss" she pouted before pulling him in for another, longer and more passionate kiss. she felt him smile and kept the kiss going for a little more.

"i came to tell you guys to-" a voice beamed through the room.

the two pulled away and let go of eachother, turning towards the voice. there stood josh who looked like he just saw a ghost.

"was you guys just-" he asked only for him to be cut off.

"shhh keep your voice down" brooklyn said, paranoid.

"well i just came up to tell you guys were all in the van so hurry the fuck up" he said, turning to walk out the door when jaden gave him a small nod.

"josh" brooklyn's voice caused him to stop and turn around.

"please don't tell anymore- especially not bryce" she begged.

"yea okay, just hurry" he said walking out. jaden let out a low chuckle before grabbing brooklyn's hand and her suitcase. they walked downstairs after making sure she had everything. jaden let go of her hand as they made it to the door.

they walked out and griffin tossed brooklyn the keys which she then locked up the house. it was only about 8am and brooklyn was very sleepy and grumpy.

jaden put her luggage in the back and opened the door for her to climb in. once she was seated, jaden sat next to her and they were officially on they're way to texas. griffin and bryce were in the front which left brooklyn, jaden, josh, blake, anthony and quinton in the back.

brooklyn was next to the window so it wasn't all bad. she put in her air pods which were connected to her phone, playing a calming playlist. she closed her eyes, leaning her head on the window.

it wasn't the comfiest but it'd do for her. she didn't go to bed until late the night before so she was exhausted.

after around two hours roughly, brooklyn woke up and saw the boys messing about in the back. she rubbed her eyes since she had no makeup on. she took out her air pods and looked at all the boys. bryce somehow noticed she was awake.

"aye! sunshine's awake" he said smiling, turning around to face her.

"haha very funny, you try staying up late then getting up EARLY!" she groaned

"your the one that wanted to come" he pointed out

"yea to look after your dumbasses" she said before leaning her head back.

"hey!" griffin said laughing

"okay griffin is somewhat sensible" she laughed

she sat up straight to see jaden was still sat next to her but he was asleep. 'damn thought he'd be awake' she thought. she decided to film a few tiktoks in the van and during one, jaden moved in his sleep so he was now resting his head on brooklyn's shoulder.

brooklyn started laughing and ended the tiktok. she thought of a quick caption before posting the video. she already knew the amount of comments that were about to come her way but she thought it was cute. brooklyn looked down at jaden who now seemed to be awake.

"oh your awake?" she asked softly.

"yea i woke up when you started laughing but your shoulders comfy" he mumbled, closing his eyes.

"get upppp" she groaned slightly causing jaden to smile wide before sitting up.

"your something else hossler" she said smiling looking at him.

"could say the same for you"

.⁂*AUTHORS NOTE*⁂.

SHIP SHIP SHIP

CUTE CUTE CUTE

word count- 784