first stop

REAL LIFE

the van pulled up at the beach, just to stretch and so bryce and josh could film for youtube. jaden was on camera duty and brooklyn just watched the boys fuck about. they were also joined by sam and hootie hurley.

brooklyn sat down, scrolling through her tiktok for you page. when she finally looked up she saw josh and bryce having wrestling matches. she started laughing which caught bryces attention.

"what's so funny?"

"you guys wrestling" she managed to make out.

"well why don't you come up then if you can" she smirked before giving her phone to jaden.

she stood in front of bryce and got into a position where she could react fast. bryce made the first move but she quickly reacted by tripping him up. she quickly jumped on him and held his hands above his head firmly.

"haha bitch" she smirked

"i let you win"

"yea, no you didn't" she said getting off of him. she went back up to jaden who was still holding the camera and took her phone back.

she stood next to jaden and watched him film the boys just messing about. once he put down the camera, he went inside the van without saying nothing. brooklyn looked around before following him in there. she saw him sat in one of the seats.

"what are you doing?" she asked slightly laughing.

"come here"

she walked over to him and he stood up. he wrapped his arms around her waist, pulling her closer to him. he looked down at her and leant in. his lips touched hers and they moved in motion. jaden carefully guided them back, sitting down and pulling her onto his lap so she was straddling him.

she put her phone on the seat next to her and put her arms around his neck. when she finally pulled away, she smiled.

"come on, there probably gonna look for us soon" she said and got off his lap. he stood up and pecked her lips before leaving the van. brooklyn smiles to herself before making a few tiktoks then leaving the van herself.

the boys were probably finished up their youtube video.

when it got dark, everyone filed back into the van and in their previous seats. they hit the road again and finished driving the rest of the journey to the air bnb which was about an hours drive at the most.

.⁂*AUTHORS NOTE*⁂.

sorry it's short, didn't know what to write 😔

word count- 418