I missed you

REAL LIFE

The phone was set up balanced on the girls desk ready for the live to begin. With just a click of a button, she was live to all her followers. She sat back patiently in her chair, awaiting for more fans to join. When she saw she had a few thousand, she smiled widely at the screen.

"Hi guysss!!!"

Loads of comments flooded in saying hi back and how they love her or her content she's makes for them.

"I'm honestly really bored, I have nothing to do if I'm honest"

She sighed and spun around in her chair. It was only around 11am in her home town of Maryland, Elliot City to be precise, where she was brought up most of her life.

"Why don't you guys ask me some questions?"

She smiled into the camera as a bunch of comments flew in. Her eyes scanned through them as she came across one out of many that stood out.

"What do you think of the sway house?"

"Well personally I think it's great and I love the content they make"

"Who's your favourite from sway?"

"Well all the boys seem lovely but if I had to have a favourite it'd be either Bryce or maybe Jaden. It depends on who I'd get close too if I was there"

She grinned at the camera as she answered. What she said was entirely true. Though she knew that Jaden stuck out to her the most. Especially with his new career of a singer. Which only made her liking in him grow.

She had answered multiple questions from then onwards until she finally had an idea of what to do today.

"Okay guys ima go because an idea has literally just came to mind. I promise I'll be live later, I love you all."

She smiled and ended her live. She turned off her phone and got up from her chair. She wondered over to her closet and picked out her outfit for today. She got changed into:

She ran into her bathroom and brushed her hair through, tying it into a high pony tail

She ran into her bathroom and brushed her hair through, tying it into a high pony tail. She quickly brushed her teeth and done light makeup, which consisted of filling in her eyebrows, lashes and highlighter.

Makeup isn't usually her biggest priority when leaving the house. She only wears it to make herself feel better about herself since she's surrounded by gorgeous girls. She's not the sort of girl to get jealous over others though. She accepts what she has and is very grateful for everything.

She grabbed her phone and car keys, walking downstairs. She walked out the door and climbed into her car. She connected her phone to the aux and played her playlist. She pulled out her drive whilst singing the lyrics to songs. She drove down through roads, overloaded with over-grown trees and bushes.  She continued driving until she came across her safe place.

She goes here quite frequently to get away from life for a bit. It's quite hidden and only few know about this incredible view. There was a lake with an old wooden dock, trees surrounded it. In her spare time a while back, she built a tree house.

She got out her car and walked down to the doc. She sat down and breathed in the fresh air. Suddenly her phone starts ringing. She pulls it out her pocket and sees the contact and answers the face time call.

"Hey kiddo"

"Hey Bryce"

"I'm just checking in, how's everything at home?"

"It's okay, a lot more quiet since you haven't been here"

"Yea yea very funny"

"What it's true, I'm surprised how the boys have put up with you"

"They haven't, I don't think"

She shook her head, lightly laughing.

"I missed you yk"

"Yea I missed you too bry, like a lot"

"Maybe I could fly you out here for a bit"

"Maybe, i don't know. I don't even have that many followers. I-"

"Brooklyn Leigh Hall, don't say that. I'll try my best to see if I can fly you out. Plus your my little sister, what you so worried about"

"What if the boys don't like me? Or if I-"

"Like I said you my little sister, remember"

She smiled at the boy in her screen causing him to return the kind gesture.

"Where are you anyways? Cause your not home"

"I'm at the lake"

"Home getting a bit much?"

"I guess just a bit"

"What's up"

"It's just mom and-"

"Bryce come on! We gotta go!"
Was heard faintly in the background of the call.

"I'm sorry, I'll try my best to talk to you tonight"

"Yea okay"

"Bye I love you"

"Love you too Bryce"

The call ended and the girl shoved her phone into her pocket. She sighed in disappointment and leant back on the wooden dock. She closed her eyes and listened to her surroundings. It was so, peaceful.

.⁂*AUTHOR'S CORNER*⁂.

There's gonna be tea next chapter :)

Word count- 834