worried

REAL LIFE

brooklyn stood outside bryces door, trying to gather her thoughts before she knocked on the door.

"brooklyn you can come in!" she heard from the opposite side of the door.

she opened the door confused before speaking, "how the fuck did yo-"

"language brooklyn- plus i heard you outside my door, you were talking to yourself" he laughed

"oh, i was collecting my thoughts" she said sitting beside him

"about?"

"okay, i have a question" she said nervously

"uh yea sure"

"so not that it will happen but what would be your honest opinion if i dated on of the boys?" she asked playing with her fingers

"i mean, it's not really my choice but if he was one of the sway boys then i'd be a mixture since i'd be close to them but also protective" he starts causing brooklyn to nod.

"but if he was another influencer, i wouldn't mind" he says unbothered but deep down is.

"okay, thanks" she says beginning to get up

"brooklyn"

she stopped and turned around.

"i don't mind if you get with one of the boys, just make sure to tell me" she nods before exiting the room and entering jadens. she soon felt a pain hit through her lower stomach. she winced and held onto her stomach, collapsing to the floor. jaden leaped from the bed, rushing over to the collapsed girl.

"brooklyn"

"it hurts" she whined, curling up in a ball.

"bryce!" jaden called, panicked.

bryce rushed into the room seeing brooklyn collapsed on the floor. he knelt down and picked brooklyn up and taking her into the bathroom. he opened one of the cupboards and found paracetamol.

"jaden go get a glass of water!" bryce yelled. soon jaden rushes in with a glass of water. bryce gave brooklyn two pills and the drink. she took them and continued to clench her stomach.

"get nessa" she mumbled

"jaden can you get nessa" bryce asked. jaden nodded and rushed downstairs getting nessa.

"what's wrong with her" nessa asked worryingly.

"she said she wants you after she collapsed" jaden said practically dragging her upstairs.

once they reached the bathroom, the door way shut and bryce on the outside.

"brooklyn, i'm here. can you let me in?" nessa asked through the door.

they heard the lock click and nessa walked in closing the door behind her. she turned at saw brooklyn cuddled up with her knees to her chest.

"awh baby, what's wrong?" she asked, kneeling down next to her.

"i think my period came, i have a really bad cramp and the paracetamol isn't fucking working" brooklyn said out of frustration.

"do you need anything?"

"do you have a tampon just so i have something then i'll make jaden drive me to target" she said, looking up at nessa.

"i should have some in my bag i'll be back"

nessa hurried out the bathroom, earning confused looks from the boys. nessa hurried back keeping the tampon hidden. she went to go into the bathroom but bryce pulled her back gently.

"what's wrong with her?" he asked concerned

"she has really bad cramps so be nice" nessa hurried into the bathroom and gave her the tampon.

she walked back out and closed the door behind her.

"jaden, there should be a hot water bottle downstairs. fill it up, it should help her cramps" nessa said as jaden nodded and wondered off.

"i'm going to order her mcdonald's" bryce said causing nessa to laugh slightly.

brooklyn soon walked out, clenching her stomach.

"i feel horrible" she groaned. "where's jaden?"

"i'm here!" he said running up the stairs with the hot water bottle in hand. brooklyn smiled, taking it off him and placing a kiss on his cheek.

"can you come to the store with me please?" she asked.

"yea, i'll drive okay?" she nods and turns, pulling bryce into a tight hug.

"i heard you were getting me mcdonald's, thank youuuuuu" bryce smiled at his little sister before pushing her back to jaden.

the pair soon left in the car, jaden driving and brooklyn in the passenger seat with her hot water bottle.

"do you want aux?" jaden asked, holding the wire, glancing between the road and her. she nods and takes the wire out of his hand. she plugs in her phone and plays her go to playlist.

authors note:

kinda a boring chapter but it's okay :)

word count- 739