Pool day

REAL LIFE

Brooklyn settled in the spare room perfectly fine. She put all her clothes in the closet and she knew she was sharing a bathroom with Jaden, which she wasn't complaining. She took out her makeup case and toiletries. She placed them on the counter top surface, making sure she wasn't taking too much room up. She soon heard a knock on the door, making her jump a little.

"Come in," she said politely

The door opened and in walked Jaden to her surprise.

"So now your claiming my bathroom?" He said with a slight chuckle.

"Indeed, you'll get use to it" I sent him a toothy smile.

"I guess I have no choice, anyways that's not why I'm here"

The girl raised an eyebrow at the platinum blonde haired boy.

"We're all going out in the pool and celebrate a little, minus the alcohol I think unless Bryce got some" he said rolling his eyes playfully.

"Okay ima change into a bikini and I'll be down" he gives her a soft smile before leaving the bathroom.

Brooklyn sighs and walks out and to the room she's staying in. She searches her suitcase and finally finds a bikini she likes. She locks her door and changed into her black, Calvin Klein, halter neck bikini.

 She locks her door and changed into her black, Calvin Klein, halter neck bikini

She goes towards her mirror and takes off her makeup. She didn't look all bad and couldn't care what the boys say. She then ran to Bryce's room after grabbing her phone and grabbed a t-shirt from his closet. After she had the shirt on, she turned around to see Bryce standing in the doorway.

"Already on my shirts I see" he said laughing.

"You know it, now let's join the others" he nods as Brooklyn skips over to him, linking her arm with his. She happily pulled him downstairs, not letting go of him. Bryce laughed at her child like behaviour. Once they made it to the kitchen, Brooke finally let go of Bryce's arm and skipped towards Jaden. When she was close enough, she jumped on his back not realising josh was live.

Jaden chuckled and caught her luckily. She leant her head on his shoulder and held onto her phone. She opened her camera and took a photo of her and Jaden. She turned her phone off and placed it on the counter. She looked to where josh was and saw the live.

"Hey live!" She practically shouts coming next to josh.

A bunch of comments came flooding in on why she was here.

"Could you say that any louder?" Josh groans.

"HEY LIVE!" Brooklyn and Jaden shout, causing the two to erupt into laughter as josh rubs his ears and taking off with his phone. Brooklyn turns around and jumps to sit on the counter top. She grabs an apple from beside her and takes a bite. She then makes grabby hands for her phone. Jaden chuckled and handed the phone to her. Jaden then comes closer and wraps his arms around her lower waist, leaning his head on her shoulder.

"Come on, we need to get in the pool" the girl laughs.

"Can we make a TikTok first?" He says giving Brooklyn puppy eyes. Brooklyn gave in and found a sound on TikTok then prepped her phone.

Here we go, not gonna mess this up. Not gonna mess this up, here we go. Ready- hi

The two stood side by side, looking opposite ways until they looked at eachother saying hi.

Brooklyn took her phone and captioned it 'hi </3 @jadenhossler' She hit publish and the TikTok was now open to the internet through her page.

She turned off her phone before making a few tiktoks for jadens page. Once the pair were finally done, they joined everyone outside in the pool. Brooklyn connected her phone to the Bluetooth speaker and blasted her n Bryce's playlists. Once she was done, she ties her black hair into a bun. The boys, including Jaden, were already messing about it the pool which was funny to watch.

She takes off Bryce's shirt and feels eyes on her. She looks up and locks eyes with the one and only Jaden hossler.

.⁂*AUTHORS NOTE*⁂.

Oop-

Word count- 704