Chick-fil-a

REAL LIFE

everyone had gotten out of the pool around an hour ago since they've been in it all day. brooklyn was enjoying herself if she was honest. she loved spending time with her brother and the boys made it more fun by they're childish acts. still, personally, jaden was her favourite but don't tell them that.

brooklyn grabbed her phone before heading downstairs after showering and changing into sweats and a crop top including a hoodie over the top. her hair was damp and her face was bare.

she walked into the kitchen to be met with bryce. bryce was in the middle of a tiktok which brooklyn 'rudely' interrupted in his words.

"post ittttt" the girl whined, sitting on the counter.

"fine but only for you," he said kissing her forehead. he posted the tiktok and stood in front of his little sister.

"how you liking sway?"

"it's okay, i love being around you and the boys tho" she said smiling.

"that's good, what you doing tmrw?" bryce questioned

"well addi wants me to visit her whilst she's round hype"

"you do know the drama between josh and chase right"

"i thought you cleared up that drama" she said raising an eyebrow at him.

"yea but josh still holds grudges"

"fair enough, i won't get close to chase n e ways"

bryce nodded in response and turned back to his phone.

"i want you back by 4 tmrw tho, i wanna take you to the mall and i'll pay for you to get your nails done" he rolled his eyes at the last part.

"yay!" she said jumping up from the counter.

"i'm lowkey hungry" she groaned

"chick-fil-a?"

"hell yea!" she yelled causing bryce to laugh. he opened messages and decided to text the sway group chat considering the boys were spread out across the house.

MESSAGES

SWAY WAY BABY🤪

bryce🥳
anyone want chick-fil-a with
me and bubbles?

josh😎
hell yes! yk my order

ant 🐜
just get me my regular please

griff👨🏻‍⚕️
i'm down

kio👄
nah i'm good, i'll get something
later

brookie💘
okay, jaden? quinton? blake?

blake😇
yea ite

quinton😌
BET

jaebae🥺💗
i'll have what brooklyn's
having

brookie💘
how do you know my order?

jaebae🥺💗
i don't buy oh well

bryce🤪
that everyone

brookie💘
should be