shower

REAL LIFE

WARNING: smut later in the chapter

"brooklyn get ready" bryce says coming into her room then noticing she wasn't there. he furrowed his eyebrows in confusion before knowing exactly where she was. he closed her door before walking down to josh and jadens room. he swung the door open to see josh and nessa cuddling then jaden and brooklyn cuddled together. this had been the 6th time this week that they've spent the night together.

bryce walked up to jaden and brooklyn, tapping her foot. she didn't move so he stepped back before running and landing on top of both of them. they both groan before pushing him back off.

"cmon lazy bums, get up" bryce said walking out.

"what a way to wake us" jaden groaned, wrapping his arms around brooklyn's waist.

"right let's get up" brooklyn said, attempting to get up. jaden pulled her back down, tightening his grip but not so itd hurt her.

"jadennn"

"fine, fine" he said detaching his arms. she blew him a kiss before running over and jumping on josh and nessa.

"hi wifey" brooklyn said cheesing at nessa.

nessa smiled, keeping her eyes close, "hey bb"

"fuck off brooke, get your own girlfriend" josh groans.

"i do but she's laying next to you" she jokes

"jaden get your girlll" josh groans causing everyone to laugh.

"i am not his girl btw" brooklyn says getting off of them.

"so angels and demons comes out tonight" brooklyn says looking at the half asleep jaden.

he nods lazily before snuggling back into the blankets.

"jaden get up" brooklyn says laughing.

"nooooo"

"please" she sticks out her bottom lip.

"fine" he says sitting up.

she grins before walking out the room and into hers. she opened the closet and grabbed an outfit for
today. she walked down to her joint bathroom with jaden and opened the door. she closed the door and set her clothes on the counter. brooklyn grabbed her speaker, turning it on before playing her playlist of slowed songs, very loudly. she turned on the shower before un-dressing her self. once she was fully undressed, she stepped into the shower allowing the hot water to trickle down her body.

she took the time and thought about everything that's happened within the last two and a half weeks. her arrival, meeting jaden, their trip to texas and most importantly everything going on between her and jaden. she found that situation confusing because nothing is confirmed. and brooklyn being brooklyn will not bring it up in a conversation unless it's really necessary.

she was brought out of her thoughts when she felt arms wrap around her waist making her jump. she turned around to be met with those gorgeous blue eyes she's fallen for.

"jaden! what the fuck!" she said covering her body.

"how'd you get in"

"you left the door unlocked but it's locked now" he said cheesing. "i like your music" he said smirking. which would be expected since 'the hills' by the weekend blasted through her speaker. brooklyn playfully shoved him then covered herself quickly.