proud

REAL LIFE

"wait- hold up" nessa began "you had sex in the shower- with jaden" she laughs.

"shhh, keep your voice down" brooklyn says worried "but yes" nessa laughed

"wait- are you on the pill?" nessa asks worriedly. brooklyn nods, making nessa let out a sigh in relief.

"how was it tho? was he packing?" nessa said wiggling her eyebrows causing brooklyn to laugh.

"let's just say he was bigger than i expected" brooklyn laughed as nessa's eyes went wide.

"ooOuu get it girl" nessa teased. "did you atleast cover the noticeable hickeys?" nessa asked causing brooklyn to nod.

"who has hickeys?"

brooklyn and nessa turned around to see josh, blake and jaden.

"no one" brooklyn says quickly, smiling causing jaden to quietly laugh.

"just a heads up, nick, addison and mads are coming over tonight for jadens new song" josh says walking out with blake and nessa following them.

brooklyn looked over at jaden confused as to why his ex was coming over.

"you never said mads was coming over?" brooklyn asked.

brooklyn has never had anything against mads, it's just awkward since she's his ex.

"i didn't think it'd matter" he shrugged.

"yea right" she muttered, rolling her eyes.

"we're not even dating so why should it matter" he said slightly raising his voice, causing brooklyn to flinch.

"lyn-" he spoke softly, realising what he just done.

"no your right, we're not dating so why should it matter" she said wiping her tears.

"that's not what i meant-"

"but it is tho" she starts. "wanna know why i'm pissed you didn't tell me" she said now slightly raising her voice.

"it's because mads is gorgeous! she's the perfect blonde, skinny white girl of everyone's dreams. (no hate, i acc love her) she's had you once jaden, and she can easily have you again" brooklyn's voice broke as she avoided eye contact.

"i'm done with this conversation" she muttered before quickly hurrying out the room, tears falling from her eyes.

"10"

"9"

"8"

"7"

"6"

"5"

"4"

"3"

"2"

"1"

soon angels and demons was blasting through the speakers as everyone got hyped. brooklyn personally wasn't feeling all that great since earlier so she stood back with addison.

"why aren't you with mr rockstar over there" addison asked.

"we got into an argument earlier about mads being here cause he never told me" brooklyn sighed. "like look at them, she's all cuddled up to him" brooklyn groaned.

"that doesn't mean anyth-"

"he said it himself 'were not dating' so why do i care so much" brooklyn groaned, leaning her head on addisons shoulder.

"why is it so hard addi?" brooklyn asked, quietly.

"i don't know babes, like i love mads n all but i'm sure she knows about you and him" addison said trying to reassure her.

"she's had him once and she can clearly get him again" brooklyn said

"don't think down on yourself okay?" brooklyn nodded then lifted her head as she saw nick walking over. addison got up, walking towards bryce.

"hello stranger" nick said smiling. brooklyn gave him a small smile before looking back at mads and jaden.

"so you've seen them too huh" nick questions causing brooklyn to nod. " hey, you okay" he asks.

"not really, me and jaden supposedly have a thing? i don't even know what to call it" she sighed.

"let me guess, he didn't tell you she was coming did he?" brooklyn shook her head before standing up.

"i need a drink, you coming?" nick nodded, following brooklyn out the room and into the kitchen. she grabbed two white claws, passing one to nick. she cracked hers open, taking a big gulp. nicks eyes went huge at her before slightly laughing.

"what? i need it" brooklyn laughs.

"hey nick! have you seen b-" jaden started, walking into the kitchen when his eyes met hers. she immediately looked away, taking a swing of her drink.

"i'm gonna go" nick said, walking back to everyone.

"lyn-"

"don't jaden! i saw how she was cuddled next to you and you didn't even push her away" brooklyn said annoyed.

"just listen-"

"no jaden, you listen. i feel intimidated by her! she's going to take you from me. can't i just be selfish for once by having you to myself" she said placing her drink on the counter.

jaden stepped forward, engulfing her into a tight hug. "no ones taking me away, i'm all yours lyn"

"what are you doing?"

mads turned around, seeing addison standing there with her arms crossed.

"i was- uh"

"save it mads, leave jaden alone" addison said, walking away.

but mads had other plans. she had managed to record the pairs little argument and was going to send it to tiktok room. but is she actually going to have the balls to do it?

ellie's corner🦋

✨fuck you mads✨

...