let the haters hate

LIVE : BROOKLYNLEIGH

"hey guys!" she said all giggly info the camera.

'where are you? and where are you going?'

"we're going texas baby!" she says causing all the boys to yell and shout due to their hype.

'was that the boys?'

"yes that was the boys" she said laughing.

'is jaden still next to you?'

'where's jaden?'

'are you and jaden a thing?'

"yes jaden is next to me" she said smiling, "jaden come say hi" jaden popped his head in view and read some comments.

"no me and brooke are not a thing" he lied, they don't know what they are but there not going to admit it.

brooklyn moved the phone so you could see the pair perfectly. "the boys are driving me crazy guys and i slept most of this ride" she laughed.

"we're not the bad" josh said from behind the. he stood up and looked over brooklyn and jadens seat to see she was live. "hi live and we're not that bad" he repeated.

"yes you are josh" she said

"are not"

"are too"

"are not"

"are too"

"are too" josh mimicked

"i'm not stupid, your trying to get me to say you guys aren't when you are hella noisy" she stated causing jaden to laugh. josh huffed and went back to his seat.

'her and jaden😍'

'she want the whole crew shawty brave'

"i don't want the whole crew, i have my eyes for one person" she said, leaning her head on jadens shoulder who was busy talking to quinton.

'they're so cuteeee'

'lowkey ship her with josh tho'

"no, he's a perfect match for nessa. i wouldn't ruin that for him plus like i said i have eyes for someone else" she repeated.

"then who do you have your eyes on?" she heard. she looked up and saw josh leaning over the seats, again. she sat up and whispered in his ear, "you already know who"

josh smirked and nodded. "hehe i know who it is"

"josh keep your mouth shut, i will beat you up no cap at the next stop"

"no i'll hurt you, maybe fight jaden" he said causing jaden to now look at the pair.

"who's going to fight me?" he asked confused.

"well brooklyn said she'd beat me up no cap so i told her she'd get hurt and to fight you instead" josh said proudly.

"awh isn't that cute" jaden teased.

"watch it, i will beat you both up. actually that says a point" she paused. "bryceeeee" she called out

"what now?" he groaned, turning around to look at her.

"you know you forget about me at the airport?" she smirked.

"uh yea, wait hold up i was going to come get you at like five"

"an hour too late bryce, remember what i said if you forgot about me" she smirked a little more.

"oh shit-"

"why did you say 'oh shit'" blake asked confused.

"you see, i taught brooklyn how to box when we were younger and if we would ever play fight, damn you don't wanna get a punch from her" all the boys laughed but soon realised bryce was being serious.

"haha told you josh" she said sticking her tongue out at him.

"yea that's punching, i'm talking about wrestling" he stuck his tongue out at her

"wait and see" she said turning around, looking back at her phone. she picked it up and held it in her hands, leaning her head on jadens shoulder. he leant his head on top of hers, now looking down at her phone too.

"hey guysssss" she dragged out.

'hi'

'say hi ari'

"hi ari" jaden smiled but brooklyn stayed quiet. she couldn't help but read the hate comments.

'eww get off our boys'

'why do you even have clout'

'your so ugly'

"hey, don't listen to them. they're jealous because you could be here and they can't. your not ugly, your pretty and you deserve where you are right now. don't let them get to you, let the haters hate" jaden whispered in her ear causing her to smile.

"okay guys, ima head off. i'll be live soon bye love youuuu" she said ending the live. she turned off her phone and kept her head on jadens shoulder.

jaden pulled out his phone and airpods. he handed the left airpod to brooklyn which she put in her ear.

"angels and demons?" she questioned the song. jaden nodded and the two sat there listening to jadens music range.

.⁂*AUTHORS NOTE*⁂.

ADORABLE ADORABLE ADORABLE

this trip is gonna be interesting- hehe

word count- 766