visiting the hype house

REAL LIFE

the overly excited girl jumped out of bed, grabbing the nicest outfit she owned. she ran out her room and down to the bathroom. she had ran past bryce and josh who were overly shocked on her rush.

"where's she going in a rush?" josh asked confused. bryce shrugged his shoulder before carrying on with what he's doing.

brooklyn got washed and dressed, coming out the bathroom wearing:

brooklyn done some makeup and left her straight hair down. she grabbed her phone from her room and ran downstairs grabbing the spare house keys. as she was about to leave, someone called her name. she turned around to see bryce.

"where are you going?" he asked.

"i already told you, i'm going to hype house to see addi since she's visiting there" she replied.

before bryce could say anything else, she walked out the door and climbed in the uber she had ordered previously. she gave the driver the address and sat back, watching the scenery fly past.

within a matter of half an hour to an hour, she had finally arrived outside the front of the house. she thanked the uber driver and gave him a tip before he drove off. brooklyn walked up to the front gates and pressed the dial pad awaiting for someone to answer.

"hello?" was heard through the speaker.

"hi it's brooklyn, here to see addison" she said into the pad.

"oh yea, come on up"

soon the gates opened and she walked up the long drive way. she made her way to the door and before she could even knock, she was tackled into a hug. of course she hugged back since she already knew it was addison.

"omg! i can't believe your here" she squealed letting the girl go.

"your even more pretty in person!" brooke exclaimed hugging the girl before her again.

addison laughed and took her hand, leading her into the house.

"guys! brooklyn's here!" addison yelled and soon everyone had come over introducing themselves. thomas, kovur, alex, tony, ondreaz, nick, chase and a couple others.

surprisingly, brooklyn got along with everyone and was having a really great time. she didn't get that close with chase though, she must admit he's attractive but itd be awkward since bryce stopped a distrack on him.

brooklyn was currently sat down on the sofa with addison and tony whilst ondreaz filmed a tiktok in front of them.

"wanna make a tiktok?" addison whispered causing the girl to nod, giggling.

the girls stood up and went up into the famous 'tiktok' bathroom. addison found a sound and roughly taught brooklyn the dance. brooklyn picked up on the dance awfully quickly. only for the tiktok to be ruined by nick bombarding the two. nick accidentally tripped brooklyn but caught her just in time. he quickly helped her up and ran out laughing causing the girls to laugh at his awkwardness.

addison still uploaded it and that's when a bunch of ship comments came in causing brooklyn to laugh. she wasn't going to lie when she thought nick was good looking.

after hours of being at the hype house, she decided it was time to go home but would meet up with everyone again soon. before she left, she exchanged numbers and socials with everyone.

nick and addison walked her out the house and down the drive, waiting with her until her uber arrived. the three messed about a bit, having multiple laughs.

when the uber finally arrived, brooklyn pulled addison into a tight hug, rocking her back and fourth.

"you better come see me soon" addison said with a firm look on her face.

"of course" she giggled before turning to nick. nick was about 5 inches taller then her which was lowkey adorable.

brooklyn was quick to wrap her tiny arms around his torso which nick responding in hugging her back.

"i'll come to sway soon" nick told the girl he was hugging.

"okay, i'll be waiting" she said with a cheesy smile. she quickly kissed his cheek before climbing into her uber and driving away.

on the other hand, nick was stood there with his cheeks a light shade of pink. he couldn't take the smile off his face. addison seemed to notice and laughed at him before dragging him back into the house.

.⁂*AUTHORS NOTE*⁂.

so should i get her with nick for a little? lmk :)

word count- 738