movie and cuddles

REAL LIFE

"jaden put the toy down!" brooklyn laughed at the immature boy running around with a toy in his hand like a little boy.

"but i want ittttt" he whined looking at her.

"you know what, meet me at the till" she sighed before walking off to find tampons and ice cream.

on the other hand, jaden cheesed watching the girl he fell for walk away. he quickly turned around sprinting off and put the toy back. instead he picked out a cute teddy bear, chocolates and feel better card along with a bouquet of yellow roses.

he hurried and payed before rushing out to the car and hiding them in the back. he rushed back into the store and stood by the till awaiting for the girl.

she walked away from the till with a bag full of her pieces she needed. she saw jaden and walked towards him. she hugged him then grabbed his hand leading him to the car.

when the pair arrived back home, brooklyn rushed upstairs with her things. she grabbed a pair of nick pro shorts and jadens hoodie. she ran into her bathroom with her clothes in one hand and the bag in another.

she done her business and changed into more comfortable clothes. she walked out the bathroom and put her dirty clothes in her room. she walked downstairs and saw all the boys in the living room whilst bryce was holding mcdonald's.

"yayayayay" she squealed before taking the food from him and running into the living room.

"someone seems to be in a good mood" anthony laughed.

"i have food so duh- hey wait, where's nessa and jaden?" she said looking around.

all the boys shared a glance, hoping someone would say something.

"he's busy and ness is probably in the toilet" josh finally spoke.

she nods before digging into her mcdonald's. starting with chips then moving on to her chicken nuggets.

"you and avani would get on great" griffin laughed.

"well duh" she said with a mouthful.

"that's an understatement" kio laughed.

"oh my! he's emerged from his room" brooklyn squealed.

"fuck off" kio laughed.

soon nessa emerged into the room as brooklyn was finishing up eating and having a drink. nessa sat down next to her, "go to jadens room" she whispered before sitting next to josh.

brooklyn gave her a confused look before taking her drink and leaving. she walked up the stairs and stumbled upon jadens door. she noticed a note taped onto the door. she smiled, taking the note in her hands.

'brooklyn,

before you enter the room, just take in a moment that you are an amazing girl. i know we're both confused on where we stand but soon hopefully we'll figure it out. this is probably cheesy and i already know your going to take the piss out of me. don't tell the boys, they'll never let it down. but i didn't do this on my own, i had nessa to help because i suck at this sort of things. i hope you like it.

jaden x

the girl smiled widely, folding the note back up and opening the door. there stood thee jaden hossler with a bouquet of yellow roses in his hand and chocolates in the other. the bed had cushions and blankets also including the teddy bear jaden had bought previously. he had also set up a tv in front of the bed with netflix open.

brooklyn took her time examining the room then turned back to jaden who stood in front of her.

"you done, all this?" she asked smiling wider than before.

"just for you" she walked forward and brought him into a tight hug. jaden hugged her back and kissed her forehead.

brooklyn looked up and kissed him. he was taken back but soon reacted, kissing the girl back. they pulled apart and heard a little squeal from behind them. brooklyn turned around and saw nessa and josh recording.

"wow guys" brooklyn laughed.

"we were just stopping by to collect our things" josh starts.

"yea your having the room for tonight" nessa finishes giving them a wink.

brooke laughs turning back to jaden as they wait for them to leave. josh and nessa walked for the door, opening it. nessa turned back at the two, "have funnn" she teased.

she walked out, closing the door behind her.

"as we were, these are for you" jaden said holding out the roses and chocolates.

brooklyn laughs taking them before kissing him again.

"we have the room to ourselves tonight"

authors note:

lowkey a cute chapter

word count- 769