chapter 125

"Don't be afraid! I don't want a boring battle." Ye Feng let out a light smile, extremely confident.

"How arrogant you are!" The leading young man sneered and drew the longbow. Immediately, a blue light arrow shot out to Ye Feng with horrible energy.

In the meantime, other young people didn't dare to ignore Ye Feng due to his mighty power.

"I should practice more! I obviously feel I can defeat them. But the result is not as I expect." Jiang Shui became depressed and retreated backwards, watching the battle between Ye Feng and these young people.

"It's okay. After experiencing the Spiritual Road, I believe your strength will be greatly improved." Ye Feng replied in a calm voice and meanwhile smashed the blue light arrow with his fists.

On the other side, other young people also launched attacks to Ye Feng. But he didn't show any fear. With fast and big movements, he directly rushed into the crowd.

He didn't need to conceal Shennong Tripod and Divine Roc on the Spiritual Road, so he could exert all his strength here.

Pow!

As the White Tiger divine image roared, Ye Feng punched the crowd, making several young men fly out in a wink.

Suddenly, an arrow shot from hiding moved fast towards Ye Feng's head.

It was released by the leading young man, who froze his face and waited for this chance all the time.

"It's useless." Ye Feng extended his hands and straight ruined the blue light arrow.

"Qingling Sword!" Ye Feng concentrated his attention. The Qingling Sword got out of his body at once and hovered in the air, the sharp end pointing to the leading young man.

"Tell me! Why are you so sensitive about outside people?" In terms of strong body and potent physical strength, Ye Feng threw all people close to him to the other side. At present, only the leading young man still stood before him.

"You don't know this? How did you enter the Spiritual Road?" Surprise hit the leading young man, because each one accessed to the Spiritual Road from outside world would be clear about its rules.

But it was obvious that Ye Feng didn't know the rules.

"Stop nonsense! Answer my question!" Ye Feng exclaimed in a cold voice.

The leading young man gritted his teeth and didn't want to be reconciled to the result. He never considered that he and his partners, more than 10 people, would lose to Ye Feng completely.

"If you want to pass the test of the Spiritual Road, you must promote your Spiritual Road mark to the highest level. This is the only method."

"Almost all people on the Spiritual Road have its marks. If you want to enhance your mark, you need to rob and incorporate others' marks."

In the end, the leading young man talked all he knew to Ye Feng.

They couldn't triumph over Ye Feng; therefore, if he refused to answer Ye Feng's questions, he and his partners might be killed by Ye Feng.

"You don't have marks, right?" Asked Ye Feng. Only the most outstanding young cultivator of an area could obtain the Spiritual Road mark. It was evident that these people didn't meet the standard.

"Yes. But we can join Saint School by looting your marks." The leading young man nodded.

Although they were not recognized by the Spiritual Road, Saint School still gave them a chance and allowed them to enter the Spiritual Road. If they succeeded in depriving others of marks and reached the requirements, they could be enrolled by Saint School as well.

"I got it." Ye Feng immediately understood the rules of the Spiritual Road.

The test of the Spiritual Road was for joining Saint School. Only by upgrading the personal mark to the highest level, could the requirement for being enrolled be met.

This was extremely cruel! But through the test, the most talented young cultivators could be picked up.

"Em...It's not easy to join Saint School..." Ye Feng let out a sigh.

Only the most outstanding young cultivator of an area could acquire the Spiritual Road mark. However, not all of them could be enrolled by Saint School. This showed that Saint School really boasted amazing power.

"Have you heard Lin Xi?" Asked Ye Feng. Now that he was on the Spiritual Road, he had to battle with Lin Xi in the end. Therefore, he wanted to know more about her.

"Lin Xi!" The leading young man breathed in a gasp and his eyes were filled up with horror at once.

"She...She is very horrible! Nobody here dares to provoke her!" The leading young man trembled, displaying his fear.

"When she got into the Spiritual Road, she directly snatched seven people's marks. We call her 'Phoenix King'. She is one of the strongest cultivators here."

Ye Feng darkened his eyes, for he didn't imagine that Lin Xi would be mighty like that. Even seven excellent cultivators had been defeated by her and lost marks. What the shocking news!

Nevertheless, no matter how formidable Lin Xi was, he would not be afraid and he must return the sneak attack to her!

"Where is Spiritual Ice Flower?" Ye Feng inquired in a low voice.

According to these people uncommon attitudes toward the flower, it must be a treasure.

The leading young man changed his expression. He had prayed inwardly that Ye Feng would ignore the Spiritual Ice Flower just now. But from current condition, Ye Feng remembered the Spiritual Ice Flower all the time.

"There..." The leading young man sighed heavily. This really confirmed the notable saying "go for wool and come home shorn". They had not only failed to obtain marks, but also lost the Spiritual Ice Flower.

"Don't play tricks! Lead the way." Ye Feng warned these young people in an indifferent voice.

They then stood up and showed the way with unwilling emotion.

"Hum! It's difficult to get the Spiritual Ice Flower. There is a snake monster!" The leading young man laughed grimly in his heart.

"Fine! We entered into the Spiritual Road just now, but we're going to get something soon. This is a good sign!" Jiang Shui let out a smile.

Ye Feng also got pleased, not for the Spiritual Ice Flower, but for knowing the rules of the Spiritual Road. Based on the information, they could further give play to their strength.

Soon, a glittering and translucent flower, such as a crystal flower, appeared before all people. It gave off seven-color lights, extremely beautiful and amzing.

"What a stunning flower!" Jiang Shui was fascinated by the Spiritual Ice Flower at first sight. She sped up and straight strode towards the flower.

"Haha! How reckless she is! The snake monster must kill her!" The leading young man laughed inwardly and an obscure smile emerged on his face.

"Women always like lovely things." Ye Feng smiled. Suddenly, he changed his expression and roared, "Jiang Shui! Back up now!"

In fact, Ye Feng had noticed the faint smile on the leading young man's face; he immediately had a bad feeling.

Around the Spiritual Ice Flower must be a dangerous creature.