Chapter 10 Trouble

" Terrific!."

Beside, Jiang Shui blinked, hiser mouth opened slightly,showed that she was shocked by Ye Feng's punch.

Ding!

"Congratulations on the success of hostage killing the cultivator of the realm of 5th Layer QI condensation. The experience values are 1,500 points. The current experience values of the host is 4850."

The system sounded, but Ye Feng could not care it.

Because Wu Tong has already been front.

"This is the spiritual tool I got from the school and I always wanted to know what can it do. Now, i will try it on you!"

Wu Tong sneered and held a long knife,then sneaked into Ye Feng with mighty fierce.

The long knife shines, and there is an inexplicable rhyme of Taoism that has detached itself and possesses superior power.

Peng!

With a long knife hacked and a deep stumbling appeared in the ground, the power of terror can never be underestimated.

without fear,Ye Feng's body lingering brilliance, he opened up roundly, like a god of war,then killed toward Wu Tong mighty.

boom!

Mars splattered, metal tremors sounded.

Ye Feng's fist is extremely hard, and he punched and punched, colliding with Wu Tong's long knife, which afflicted Wu Tong's entire arm.

There is a frighten flashed in his eyes.

Ye Feng's body is so strong that he even could fight with his long knife by punching!

"Divine power can crush everything. Even if your body is hard as iron, you will never survive under the attack of my divine power!"

Wu Tong shouted, the divine power of his body swarming, the long knife in his hand shining again, then chopped to Ye Feng.

Divine power blessed, the power of the long knife was raised again.

"It's useless, punch you!"

Ye Feng sneered. He is now one star Eucharist. The degree of hardness can be comparable to the spiritual tool.

"Dragon Style!"

Ye Feng's eyes glowed and the fierce Dragon Style played. The sound of the tiger's whistle shook and collided with the long knife in Wu Tong's hands.

Dangdang!

Just as the two major metals collided, Ye Feng's fist was just overbearing, and the white tiger is swaying, which totally defeated Wu Tong.

Wu Tong's eyes fill with the shocked, he was a outer disciple with the realm of 5th Layer QI condensation,but he was even beaten by a factotum disciple now!

No one would believe that? !

boom!

Ye Feng powered,with glowed his eyes, and then he showed the Divine Roc and punched Wu Tong to flow out.

Bang!

Ye Feng shot decisively, and erupted the amazing speed. When Wu Tong had not landed, the fierce fists were directly punched on him.

puff!

Wu Tong coughed and quivered, and even the black long knife held in his hands was knocked to the ground.

"die!"

Divine light broke out In the eyes of Ye Feng. The power of the Eucharist filled up. He took a full stride and punched Wu Tong.