Chapter 9 Fuck Off

Ye Feng is wearing a blue-colored clothes. This is a special costume for the disciples of Luoyun Sect.

Therefore, these two people could recognized the identity of Ye Feng in the beginning.

Jiang Shui was not dressed in that, but she sat with Ye Feng,so she was also considered by them to be a factotum disciple.

"You guys are so overbearing."

Jiang Shui looked back with dissatisfied.

These two people are really too rude. They think that her and Ye Feng are obscurity so that they should forcibly taken away, and then they will monopolize the moire barbecue.

Ye Feng turned around and looked at the two men indifferently.

"Haha, It's you? It turned out to be you,a waste who was still in the realm of first condensation after three years of practice!"

The man, after seeing Ye Feng's face, laughed.

"You are the waste? ah, a year ago, when we just entered Luoyun Sect, You were a factotum disciple. Now that we've all become disciples, you're still a factotum disciple. I don't think you're suitable for cultivation, you should go home as an ordinary person and be a farmer."

The woman looked at Ye Feng with a giddines,said full of irony.

There was no mood swing on Ye Feng's face.He has heard too much words like this and was immune to such sarcasm.

He also recognized the two people.

The man was called Wu Tong and the woman was called Wang Jing, when they was together as a disciple, these two men often innocently bullied him.

At that time, he had no power and could only silently endure the insults of these people.

But now it is different, he has the strongest system , one star Saint Physique, the immortal method, "immortal sutra",the immortal skill, "Divine Roc" and also the fairy level implements Shennong tripod.

These people will never have the qualifications to bully him!

"Get away from me now. I can forget it as if nothing happened before."

Ye Feng said with a calm face.

"What kind of bullshit you are? You dare to speak to me like this. Don't you remember the moment that we "taught " you?"

Wu Tong's face was stern,such a waste like Ye Feng actually called him to fuck off, which really made him angry.

"After more than a year has passed, he had forgotten the pain at that time. Today we should ask him to recall the "nice" memory!"

Wang Jing smiled coldly.

"Well, you are asking for it."

Ye Feng stood up and a powerful imposing broke out instantly. His eyes glowed and he walked coldly toward Wu Tong and Wang Jing.

Wu Tong and Wang Jing showed surprises in their eyes, and the imposing displayed by Ye Feng was actually gave them a kind of frightening feeling!

" Just a waste trying to put on airs!"

Wu Tong sneered, he had a cultivation of the realm of 5th Layer QI condensation. How could Ye Feng be his opponent.

He laughed and felt that it was ridiculous that he was shocked by the imposing of Ye Feng.

"Recently, in Luoyun Sect, I have always encountered some unpleasant things that just took you to work off my anger!"

Wang Jing had a stern expression in her eyes. After she was promoted to an outer disciple, these outer disciples are more talent that her. She was very incompetent and has no sense of existence.