Chapter 11 Fusion

Ye Feng also saw the killing intent in the her eyes, but he didn't care. Now he has the strongest system. Although Ziqing was very strong and has a high status, as long as giving him time to grow, Zi Qing was not a big problem.

"You'd better not to piss me off again, or you'll definitely have to pay for it."

Ye Feng looked at the Zi Qing's back and said calmly.

"Let me see the current data!"

Ye Feng thought and in front of him,a data screen light up.

Host Name: Ye Feng.

Realm: 4th Layer QI condensation.

Constitution: One Star Saint Physique (0/100000).

Experience values: 6350.

Cultivation Method:

immortal sutra 0/10000 (immortal method)

Divine Roc 0/10000 (immortal skill)

Dragon Style (High-stage).

Magic Tools :

Shennong Tripod (immorta&incomplete).

......

"At present, the level of Cultivation Method I know is, Mortal, Earth, Mysterious, King, Emperor,Heaven, Sanctuary, Imperial, and Immortal."

"Dragon Style is a method of Mortal level, but I feel its power is extraordinary. It certainly will not be just a simple Mortal method. Now that I have the strongest system,which could help me to improve the level of Cultivation Method. It has now been promoted by me to the high realm of upper Mortal method. It would be better for me to try again and see if we can let it go to the next level!"

Ye Feng's eyes glowed. He remembered that when he played the Dragon Style, there was a shape of white tiger appeared. This Dragon Style was certainly not as simple as it appeared on the surface.

If it can always been reached the realm to the Immortal,that would be really good...

He did not hesitate to directly tune out the system and chose to upgrade Dragon Style.

Ding!

"Congratulations on the success of the promotion of the Dragon Style. The Dragon Style is in the lower Earth. The experience values of this consumption is 2000. The current experience values of the host is 4350."

The sound of the system came out and Ye Feng's face showed an excited expression!

"Yes! I knew the Dragon Style is definitely not simple!"

Ye Feng laughed, Dragon Style is very powerful, if he can continue to upgrade, it will definitely become one of his clutch shot !

Who can imagine a world-famous fist method could erupt into such a powerful power? !

Suddenly, with his eyes lit up, he saw the black long knife next to Wu Tong's body, which is a Magic Tools .

The Magic Tools were also divided into different grades, the most lowest was Spiritual Tools, followed by Genuine Tools, Earth Tools, Heaven Tools, Sanctuary Tools...

"This is a Spiritual Tools,it should not be wasted!"

Ye Feng smiled and held the black long saber in his hand.

At this moment, the system's voice suddenly sounded.

"The system has detected the Spiritual Tools. Will the host agree to decompose it to repair the Shennong Tripod?