Chapter 61 "Surging Wind and Cloud"

Outer mountain, hundreds of outer disciples were preparing nervously.

The annual inheritance match would be opened, and no one dared to treat it lightly. They all wanted to get a good ranking in the match.

However, there were also many outer disciples who were very leisurely without any sense of oppression.

"It's going to be held every year, and I am always the first.Hopefully that there will be an accident this year otherwise it will be so boring for me."

Sitting by the lake,a teenager who was fishing said jokingly .

"There is no accident.Mu Chen,you are definitely the first in this year's match!"

Next to the young Mu Chen was a young red-haired girl with an elfin face. Her skin was smooth and as white as snow. Her eyes were dewy and watery,which could fascinate people at first sight.

"Hong Ling. Truly you are the first beauty among outer disciples.Even the Senior Sisters of inner disciples is not necessarily comparable to you."

Mu Chen looked at the Hong Ling and said with highly praise.

"Humph!You will soon be promoted to an inner disciple. At that time, after you meet a beautiful Senior Sister, you will absolutely forget me."

Hong Ling pouted her lips slightly to show her slightly dissatisfy.

"Therefore, you should pay more attention to cultivation. Then you can be an inner disciple like me and knock them down."

Mu Chen gave Hong Ling a spoiled glance, and then he gently embraced her into his arms.

On another mountain, a teenager who was naked with his body shining was cultivating as a tiger.

With a bang, he punched out and directly smashed a huge bluestone into the powder.

"This time,I must win the first place!"

There was firm light shone in the eyes of the teenager. His name was Chen Zhong, and his cultivation realm was already in the 9th Layer QI condensation. He was also the second master among the outer disciples!

The mountains were beautiful, and The summit of the mountain was lost in the cloud and mist. Under the exquisite pavilion, several young people were drinking.

"Mu Fan,you has been cultivating for a year. This time, you must be able to defeat Mu Chen and Chen Zhong and win the first place."

A teenager proposed a toast to Mo Fan,saying with a smile.

Mo Fan responded with a toast.With the light of his eyes flashed ,he said: "While I am making progress, Mu Chen and Chen Zhong are also improving.Yet, this time I have great confidence to win the first place."

"In terms of talent, Mo Fan,you guys are neck and neck. It is said that this time Mu Chen will definitely win the first place again. I don't think so!"

Several teenagers complimented to Mo Fan with a toast, saying that Mo Fan would definitely win the first place.

On the lonesome mountain of Yu-xu(Clean and extraordinary realm) inheritance , Qu Linyin was blowing a jade flute. the sounds were clear and beautiful, and there was the piece of divine light raining out, refreshing the soul and heart of the people.

"I must work hard to make a good impression to Senior Brother, Mu Chen!"

The flute was sounding.All the nearby hay was like being given a vitality and regrew up, attracting butterflies dancing around,which was really a beautiful scene.